4

Tori

It was Friday. Me and Lydia just got home from school and were already starting to set up for the party. Our mom was away for a couple of days due to something with our father and the divorce. We cleaned everything up and hid all the priceless valuables which took about 2 hours. People would start showing up in about 3 hours which takes us to 8 o'clock after the scrimmage was over. Me and Lydia couldn't go since we had to order the food and beer kegs and all the alcohol.

"Lydia, what flavor punch should I make? The strawberry lemonade one with the mix or a regular punch spiked with vodka?" I asked her.

"Strawberry lemonade but spike it with rum, it taste better." She replied. I poured the mix into a pitcher and stirred in the rum. I tasted it and nodded in satisfaction. It was pretty good. The door bell rang and I shouted to Lydia.

"Beer kegs, get the door." I told her. She rushed over and answered the door tipping the delivery guy a one hundred dollar bill since we were under age.

"Here come with me, set them out back." She said ushering the man to the back yard and setting them where she wants them. After I finished the punch I brought up a whole bunch of lights. We were going to light up the patio and even the pool. For our pool, we had a pool light that we could change the color bulb. I grabbed pink because that was my favorite. Me and Lydia strung up the lights all over until we were satisfied then rushed upstairs to get ready.

I showered and blow dried my hair. I curled it to perfection and sprayed it so it would stay. I applied mascara and some grey eyeshadow to make my eyes pop and thick eyeliner. I painted on some some gloss on my lips and some blush on my cheeks and was satisfied with my makeup. Now for my outfit. I walked over to my closet in my silky black robe and looked through my dresses. I picked out a short black long sleeved dress that was skin tight. Simple but very hot.

"You ready?" Lydia asked walking in as I checked myself out in my full length mirror.

"Yep. You look good." I told her. She had on a royal blue dress that fit her perfectly.

"Thanks you too" she said. I smiled at her as the door bell rang. We walked down stairs and opened the door to the crowd of students.

"Come on in!" I yelled moving to the side. Lydia moved as well as the cheering my students herded inside. Lydia found Jackson and they walked off to the backyard most likely to dance.

I walked around the party drinking my punch that I made. I was a light weight and could feel the alcohol kicking in already.

"Hey Tori looking hot as always!" Greenberg said coming up to me and placing his hands on my hips. I punched him off disgusted.

"Who the hell invited you?" I said and walked away rolling my eyes. I saw two familiar brunette a and smiled pushing passed people to get to them. "Scott, Allison!" I yelled gaining there attention.

"Hey Tori you look amazing!" Allison gushed. I smiled and thanked her telling her she looked great as well. I noticed Scott was acting quite strange. He was checking me out and he had some kind of sinister look in his eyes. I felt kind of uncomfortable under his stare.

"Where's Stiles?" I asked him. He snapped his eyes up to me and narrowed them.

"Why" he asked.

"I just wanted to go say hi" I told him nervously. He pointed behind me as I turned and saw him laughing with a bunch of people. I thanked them then ran up behind Stiles and placed my hands on his eyes.

"Who's that?" He asked turning around. He was shocked when he saw it was me.

"Hey!" I said grinning. The guys he was previously talking to looked enviously at him as I had my arms around his neck. I will admit, I was quite tipsy maybe pass that point.