20

Tori

The next morning me and Allison drove to school together. I didn't tell her about what Scott did because I was, well, scared. I was scared that she wouldn't believe I couldn't do anything and she would never talk to me again.

"When we get in there, I'm going to need you to take the seat behind me ok?" Allison said making me nod.

"Got it." I spoke as we walked in. As soon as we walked in, Scott and Stiles entered through the back. Allison sat down in her normal seat but I looked at the seat behind the back at Scott who looked at me. We then proceeded to race to the chair. We got there at the same time so in the end I was being shoved literally out of my seat.

"I'm so sorry!" He gaped looking down as I laid on the floor.

"No...problem," I winced sitting up then looking at Allison who cringed. "Sorry girl, can't say I didn't try." I told her sending her a small smile. I stood up dusting off my skirt and grabbed my things before settling for my regular seat.

"Hey, you good?" Stiles asked whispering in my ear.

"Yep" I told him turning my head slightly. Class started and I noticed Scott and Allison exchanging a few words. Sometime in the middle of the class Allison checked her phone then raced out of the classroom with Scott following. I almost got up but stopped when the teacher sent me a knowing glare. 

"Well, that was interesting." I said to Stiles as we left the class room together.

"I wonder what happened but let's be honest, we will both end up knowing by the end of the day." He pointed out.

"True" I laughed walking to my locker.

"So...we never got to hang out last week. Do you want to...come over today? After school?" He muttered nervously. He reached up and started scratching the back of his neck, most likely a nervous habit. I don't know why, he shouldn't be nervous. I'm sure he knows by now I like him.

"Yeah. I came with Allison today so can you just take me to yours after? If not I could always ask Lydia." I asked him exchanging some of my books for the others that I needed.

"Oh yeah definitely. I'll just meet you here." He said grinning.

"Ok, see you later Stiles. I have a feeling I'm going to need to punch Jackson. Or maybe you can do it for me." I joked looking down at my phone as a text from Lydia came through.

"Why is that?" He asked curiously.

"Well, I'm about to go find out." I spoke seeing Jackson walking smugly down the hall to his locker. I then saw my twin sister walk furiously up to him. I gave him one last smile before walking over.

"Jackson! This little text- not funny!" She snapped waving her phone in the air.

"Wait what text?" I asked confused.

"No, I wasn't trying to be funny. I would have put a 'ha, ha' at the end of it. And see, there's no 'ha, ha'." Jackson smirked, completely ignoring my presence or my question.

"'Lydia, please give back my spare house key at your earliest convenience- as we are no longer dating?" Lydia read aloud. I felt my jaw drop. Jackson had the audacity to break up with her over a text? I'm going to strangle this guy.

"Jackson what the hell is wrong with you? You had to text her, you couldn't even do it in person you asshole?" I yelled making him send me a smug grin.

"You didn't lose the key did you?" Jackson asked turning back to Lydia. Once again ignoring me.

"What the hell is this?" She snapped.