8

Tori

"So your dad hit him with a car?" I asked Allison over the phone as I got ready for the game. She just told me that Allison's dad hit Scott with his car.

"Yeah! He said that Scott just came out if knowwhere. Now me and him are going to watch the game together." Allison told me as I was applying eyeliner.

"Your sitting with me and Lyds right?" I asked capping the eyeliner and applying some mascara.

"Yeah you can meet my dad." She said.

"Ok great! Now I need to go, I have to pick out my outfit. See you later girl!" I yelled to her from my closet.

"Bye" she laughed and hung up. I put on a simple pair on jeans and a tight black v-neck. I buttoned my black pea coat and put a tan infinity scarf over my head. My hair was curled and I placed some tan ear muffs over my ears and grabbed my keys. I was driving me and Lydia there.

"Let's go Lydia!" I called up to her once I was downstairs."

"Coming!" She yelled as I slipped my feet into some black UGGs. She ran down the stairs and we got into my car and drove away.

"Lydia, go find Allison and her dad. I need to go say something to Scott for some...motivation." I told her smirking when we got to the field. She grinned and walked up to the bleachers. I spotted him talking to Scott so I made my way over. I grabbed his jersey and pulled down to my level.

"Scott I just want you to remember something for the game tonight" I told him lowly.

"Winning isn't everything." He asked nervously. I grinned and leaned in close to him.

"Nobody likes a loser" I whispered then pushed him away. I looked over at Stiles and saw him gaping at us. I noticed a hint of jealousy in his eyes as he ran over to his friend who looked very timid standing there.

I smirked as I made my way up the bleachers and found Lydia sitting with Allison and what I would assume was her father.

"Hi Mr.Argent, I'm Tori it's nice to meet you." I smiled at him and offering my hand to shake.

"Hi, I'm Allison's dad. You can call me Chris" He smiled shaking my hand. I took a seat on the opposite side of Lydia after glaring at a girl to make her move.

Throughout the game I noticed Scott has not touched the ball at all. Like, at all. I felt kind of bad thinking maybe I scared him or something.

"Which one is Scott again?" Mr. Argent asked leaning over so we could hear him.

"Number 11. Also known as the only one who hasn't touched the ball the entire game." Lydia said. I nudged her shoulder and sent her a glare. She just shrugged.

"I hope he's ok" I said giving Allison a sad smile. She nodded looking worried.

"I hope we're ok. Ladies, a little help here." Lydia said making us stand and hold a sign for Jackson. I rolled my eyes doing this, I only did it for Lydia.

I noticed Scott look up into the stands and see us holding the poster. I sent him a sad smile while he glared up at us. The next thing I know, Scott takes the ball all the way down the field and scores. I dropped the poster and jumped up and down cheering with Lydia and Allison.

"Go Scott!" We cheered. I saw a player on the other team get the ball and pass it right to Scott who scored again.

"Did a player from the other team just deliberately pass us the ball?" Coach asked. I decided to go sit with Stiles so I sat down answering coach.

"I believe so"

"Interesting- wait? Martin what the hell are you doing on my bench? Get up." Coach yelled.

"I'd rather not" I told him. He shrugged.

"Ok" he said then turned back around.

"How- how did you just do that" Stiles asked shocked. I just shrugged then screamed as Scott threw the ball through the goalies net.

"Wha-what it's in the net." Coach tried reasoning with the referee.

"He's doing so good!" I told Stiles who looked beyond proud of his best friend. At the last minute Scott scored us the winning goal. I jumped up and cheered grabbing the nearest person and hugging them. That happened to be Stiles. He stiffened for a second then wrapped his arms around me as well.

"He did it" Stiles muttered.

"We won! Stiles we won!" I cheered smiling wide. He looked down at me and grinned nodding. He looked over at Scott and saw him running into the locker room with Allison following. He was about to go when his dad came up to us.

"Dad what's wrong?" Stiles asked noticing his face.

"They checked the DNA and the body again. They found animal hairs. Derek was released." He told Stiles. Then looked next to Stiles and saw me standing there with wide eyes. "And who are you?" He asked me.

"Oh I'm Tori Martin. I'm a friend of Stiles'. It's nice to meet you." I told him shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you as well" he said nodding.

"Dad, we gotta go. I'll be back in a second." Stiles said grabbing my hand and pulling me into the locker room. We didn't hear anything so I walked deeper in then grabbed Stiles and covered his mouth with my hand and pressing him against the lockers. I nodded towards where Scott and Allison were kissing. His eyes widened and he looked at me. I bit my lip to keep from screaming out 'finally'.

"I gotta get back to my dad." Allison said after they pulled away. Scott nodded like a lost puppy. "Hey Stiles. Tori." She said smiling. I smiled really big at her. I mouthed 'later' to her and she nodded.

"I kissed her" Scott told us breathlessly.

"We saw" Stiles said nodding.

"She kissed me back" Scott said.

"We saw that too" I perked up smiling.

"Pretty goo huh?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah. I did it Stiles. I actually controlled it." Scott said happily.

"Controlled what?" I asked confused.

"Um, hormones" Scott said quickly then shut his eyes tightly realizing what he just told me. I choked back a laugh and covered my mouth.

"Wow" is all I said.

"Yeah we'll talk later than" Stiles said turning to walk out.

"What?" Scott asked him.

"The medical examiner looked at the other half of the body we found..." Stiles said trailing off.

"And?" Scott urged him on.

"Well I'll keep it simple. Medical examiner determines killer of girl to be animal not human. Derek's human. Not animal. Derek not killer, Derek let out of jail." Stiles told him.

"Are you kidding?" Scott asked worried.

"No. And here's a bigger kick in the ass. My dad I.D'd the dead girl. Both halves. Her name was Laura Hale." Stiles said slowly.

"Hale?" Scott yelled.

"Derek's sister" Stiles told him. They both looked freaked out and panicked.

"Look I'd love to stay and chat and figure out what the hell I missed but I really gotta go or Lydia will flip out. I'm the driver." I told them waving my keys awkwardly in the air.

"Ok, see you at school on Monday" they said waving nervously. I nodded then shuffled out of there and raced to my car where I met Lydia.

"Where were you?" She asked me.

"Talking to Scott and Stiles. You ready?" I asked her. She nodded and we hopped in my car and drove away.