14

Tori

It was sometime in the middle of the afternoon and I was really loopy. I just took two more of the pills my mom gave me. Through out the morning I managed to change into some extremely short shorts, a crop top that was hanging off my shoulders and some bright knee high socks with little bows on them. I have no clue why but I'm guessing it's because of the medicine and how messed up my head is right now.

A knock sounded on my door as I was looking at my hand and moving my fingers around. It seemed to intrigue me for some reason.

"Honey, there's a Stiles here to see you." My mother said as she swung the door open.

"What the hell is a Stiles?" I mumbled tearing my eyes away from my hand to see my Stiles there. "Oh that's a Stiles! Come in, come in!" I shrieked sitting up and patting my bed excitedly.

"She took a little something to ease her nerves. You con- you can go in." My mom said moving aside so Stiles had access to my room. Once he was all the way inside she closed the door leaving us alone. I continued to grin widely and pat the spot on my bed. Once he saw my outfit his eyes widened for a second but he recovered and sat in the spot.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him lazily.

"I was just making sure you were ok." He told me sweetly.

"Why" I asked slightly confused.

"Because I was worried about you today. How are you feeling?"

"I feel -" I leaned in really close to his face "fantastic" I whispered running my hand down the front of his chest. His eyes widened and he gulped before looking at my nightstand.

"Woah." He said grabbing the pill bottle off my nightstand and reading the label. " bet you can't say 'I saw Suzy sittin in a shoe shine shop' tens times fast" He challenged me grinning. I smirked getting ready to prove him wrong.

"I saw shuzy- I shaw- I saw..." I trailed off looking at my wall. The picture of the red eyed creature burned in the back of my head. How it's razor sharp fangs poked out, the blazing red eyes, and midnight fur coat.

"What? Tori, what did you see?" Stiles rushed out grabbing my attention.

"Something" I mumbled barely audible.

"Something. Like- like a mountain lion?" He questioned. Making me nod my head.

"A mountain lion" I repeated.

"Are you sure you saw a mountain lion, or are you just saying that because that's what the police told you?"

"A mountain lion" I told him with a nod of my head. He pursed his lips then reached over and grabbed another item off my night stand.

"What's this?" He asked holding up a stuffed toy. Considering the amount of medicine I took today my brain was all jumbled up so I had no idea what it was. I said the first thing that came to mind:

"A mountain lion"

"Ok. Your so drunk" he chuckled. I huffed and laid my head down in his lap while my hand gripped hi thigh. I heard him have a sharp intake of breath but I just rested my head on his lap which was quite comfy. I stayed there for a while then turned around so I was looking up at him. I brought my hands up and played with the collar and buttons of his plaid shirt.

"Wh-what are you doing?" He asked nervously. I grinned lazily at him and shrugged.

"I don't know" I said as I tightened my grip on his shirt and leaned up closer to his face. I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck and shuffled so I was sitting beside him with my legs laying over his. I leaned into his chest and laid into him and closed my eyes relaxing again. I heard that his heart was beating incredibly fast.

"Um, Tori?" Stiles asked slightly shaking me as I was drifting to sleep.

"Hmm?" I asked leaning off his chest but still practically draped on him.

"Well I'm gonna- I should probably go now. I'll let you get back to the whole post traumatic stress thing." He said as he gently removed me from him and laid me back on my bed. He stood up and was about to leave when I stopped him.

"No. Stay." I mumbled. He whipped around wide eyed.

"M-me? Stay? You want me to stay?" He asked shocked. I nodded with a sultry grin painted across my lips. He jumped on the bed and sat closely to me.

"Yes please" I muttered running my hand along his thigh. His cheeks flushed as each stroke got higher and higher. "Stay, Please" I mumbled reaching my other hand up to his cheek and staring into his eyes before I passed out falling back onto my bed.

~~~~~~~~~~

"How was your day? How are you feeling? I talked to Jackson about the incident today." Lydia rushed out as she came barging into my room, judging by the time it looked like she came in directly from the end of lacrosse practice. "I'm staying here while moms at the parent teacher conference tonight."

"My day consisted of laying down and resting," and thoroughly embarrassing myself to Stiles but let's not mention that, "I'm feeling a lot better though. How's Jackson holding up?" I asked actually concerned for this boy. I wasn't the one actually trapped in the store with what ever the hell that thing was.

"He's- holding up I guess" she sighed. I hated how bad that boy treats her. She deserves better than that.

"Why do you let him treat you so awful?" I asked her now frustrated with both of them.

"I don't know. I just- look I don't want to get into right now ok? Your not feeling well and I hate talking about this and fighting with you. Like I said, moms going to the parent teacher conference in like an hour and I'll be here for you. I'll be in my room so if you need anything you can yell for me or come get me if your feeling up to it. Love you Tor." She said rubbing my shoulder and sending me a slight smile.

"Love you too Lyds" I sighed. She smiled once more then left my room.

About an hour later I was bored out of my mind and wanted to see if Lydia would eat some Mac and cheese if I made it. I stood up from my bed and crept into her room to see her looking at herself in her makeup mirror with her mascara running along her cheeks.

"Lydia what's wrong?" I asked rushing over to her. She just shook her head and wiped off the messed up make up with a makeup wipe.

"It's- it's nothing" she assured me as she began to reapply new makeup. She finished her look with some light pink gloss then turned to me. "What did you need?"

"I was going to make Mac and cheese and I was wondering if you wanted some" I asked as I rubbed her back comfortingly. She smiled appreciatively at me and stood up hooking our arms together.

"I love Mac and cheese. Let's go."