(Chapter Five)

It was six in the morning when I got woken up by a loud noise, I had slept for about three hours and I was not feeling in the mood to be woken up. But the sound really scared me and I stood upright from the floor so fast I felt my blood pressure decrease making me feel dizzy at the sudden abrupt. After a few seconds of trying to gain my consciousness back I looked over to the bed expecting to find Camila instead I was looking at an empty bed. Was she really gone? Was she even in here last night? I thought to myself as a sudden movement caught my eye. Standing up from the other side of the bed was a sleepy Camila rubbing the back of her head, She had fallen off the bed making that loud sound that had woken me up from my sleep. I couldn't help but laugh at her confusion she sent me a killer glare and a small chuckle.

"Shit, I fell." She mumbled her voice sounding raspy and sleepy as she got up from off the floor and laying back down on my bed. "Come lay with me" I heard her say. My saliva caughting up on my throat as I felt my heart raise once again. "Ok" I whispered back not wanting any of the other girls to hear just in case they were up which I doubted. the sun was barely rising lighting my room a little I stood up closing the curtains so that we could stay in the darkness for a little longer. I made my way back to my bed and laid down next to Camila, We were facing each other her eyes closed. She looked so beautiful even when she had barely woken up. I saw a small smile form on her face as she put her hand on my face, "Thank you for letting me sleep here, Your bed is really comfortable" she said as she squished my cheek.

"No problem, Anytime. My bed is your bed." I said back not really thinking about my words. She laughed a little before trying to open her eyes. Her eyelashes fluttered as she tried to gain control over her eyelids trying to maintain them open, I was now starring inside her brown tired orbs. "Good morning" she whispered stretching her arms and legs. "good morning sunshine" I whispered back, a yawn escaping my mouth. "You didn't sleep well?" she looked at me, probably gaining sight of my dark bags under my eyes. "I did, Well I slept like 3 hours cus SOMEONE woke me up." I slightly pushed her making her giggle.

"Sorry I just didn't know where I was for a second, and I ran out of bed." She said back, closing her eyes once again. "Right, well it's early we should try to go back to sleep, you seem tired." I whispered my voice sounding raspier than before and my eyelids slowly closing. I didn't hear anything anymore and assumed Camila had fallen asleep. I woke up again at around 8 am, feeling a little better slowly opening my eyelids, trying to focus on the smaller body laying next to me her face close to mine, we were suddenly breathing the same air just inches away. I stood still, holding my breath and just starring at her up close face she was even prettier. She had small barely visible freckles the once you could only see if you really focused on her face when having her up close, her lips screaming my name as I leaned forward just millimeters away, I licked my lips and pushed myself away. I had to resist my urge to just kiss her, at least not this way. Not while she was asleep and not aware of what I was doing.

I moved a little further from her waiting for her to wake up again about 10 minutes later she groaned stretching once more and smiling as she looked at me. "Did you stare at me this whole time?" she asked, now moving towards the other end of the bed aware of how close we were. "No I just woke up, It seems like no one else is awake. It's still early you know." I told her showing her my phone screen so she could see the time for herself. "Well I don't think I can fall asleep again, Ill be too tired if I do. My laziness has a limit." She said as she pulled the covers over her body I could only see her eyes now. "Yeah I feel the same way, well maybe we could just talk. Like to get to know each other better, I mean if you want. Just while the others wake up." I really wanted to get to know camila and this was the perfect time, we were alone and well she was here.

"Sounds perfect" I heard her raspy voice say. "Well tell me a little about you, just the basic you know, where you're from, siblings all of that basic stuff." I laughed a little as I saw her expression, she seemed interested on sharing this stuff with me and so was I. "Okay, well, My name is Camila. Well my whole name is Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao, but Camila works fine. I do have a younger sister sofi, i'm Mexican- Cuban and I'm from Miami. Obvi, I'm hilarious." She laughed before continuing. "and well i'm married to shawn, no kids. Not yet and i'm 21. Eventhough I look like I'm 10." she finished off. "Basic answers for basic questions." I said back. She smiled, "Well your turn, Answer the basic questions then we'll see if we can go deeper." She starred at me wating for my answers.