(Chapter Seventeen )

CAMILA'S POV

"Camila what the fuck" I heard someone yell as I let go of Lauren. I felt like I was going to pass out, I stared at Lauren who also looked like she had seen a ghost.

"M-Mom what are you doing here?" I asked nervously, I couldn't believe this was happening. If she told Shawn about this he would kill me and probably Lauren too.

"What is this? What are you doing kissing a girl? Where is Shawn?" I heard my mother start bombarding me with questions, My head was spinning and Lauren was just standing there looking scared.

"And who are you?" My mom asked looking at Lauren who looked at me then back at my mom.

"My name is Lauren Ma'am I am Camila's friend and this is not wh-" Before Lauren could say anything else my mother interrupted her.

"I don't care what you have to say, I want to talk to my daughter alone. So if you'll excuse us" Sinu was being so rude to Lauren, I felt her grab me by my arm and started to pull me away.

"With all due respect Ma'am I'll only let her go if she asks me to" I felt Lauren grab my other arm, She stared at me patiently. I was swooning even though I shouldn't, the way she cared about me was another reason why I loved her so much but this was not her battle.

"I'll call you later" I said, smiling shyly. Lauren only nodded and let go of my arm as she walked back inside the club.

"Now you and me need to have a serious conversation Camila" I heard my mom say as we walked towards her car. The ride to the beach was quiet and awkward, I didn't know how I was going to explain this but one thing was for sure I would tell the truth.

We sat on the sand, hearing the waves crash was making me feel more at ease. We sat there in silence just looking out at the dark ocean as the moon sat just above us.

"When you were 6" My mom started speaking as I turned my head to look at her.

"You said you wanted to be with a princess, I asked you why not a prince? and you said because a princess could go shopping with you without complaining, you also said you could be best friends forever and you could talk to her and she would understand you and a prince couldn't do that." My moms voice started to crack probably replaying that moment in her head.

"I said that you couldn't, I said that being with a princess was not normal. I told you that it had to be a prince and princess and you stared at me, grabbed two of your dolls and put them together and said "They can be together because they love each other and love doesn't have eyes mommy" you were only six and already had an amazing way of thinking." She grabbed one of my hands and looked at me.

"I'm sorry for not letting you be with a princess, I forced you to be someone you didn't want to. I am so sorry Camila. I always knew you liked girls, even before you figured it out. I knew" Tears started to fall down my mothers face. I took one of my hands and wiped them away.

"Mom is not your fault, I, I didn't even know it was possible to love a girl. Until I met Lauren. Mom I love her like I've never loved anyone. She is my princess, my best friend and she's always there for me. I loved Shawn at one point but not close to the way I feel about Lauren" My mom was staring at me just listening to every word that came out of my mouth.

"I am getting a divorce mom" I said.

"Mija do whatever makes you happy, I can see that Lauren does that. I will support you every step of the way." My mom was being so supportive, I was so lucky to have her.

"Mom but you know that it can mess everything up with our pa-"

"I don't care about that if you're going to be miserable being married to someone you don't love. It'll be okay baby. I promise" I felt my moms arms around me and that's all I needed to finally talk to Shawn.