( Chapter Fourteen )

It had been an hour since Camila ran out of my house, I was sitting on my couch cuddled up to Lucy but it felt wrong. Everything about me and Lucy felt wrong, I felt empty. All I wanted was to be with Camila, I wanted to kiss her, hug her, stare into those beautiful brown orbs and I wanted to make her feel loved.

I had send her multiple text messages and she ignored every single one of them, I needed to find a way to fix this and the only option I had right now was to finally end this meaningless relationship with the girl wrapped around my arms.

"Hey Lucy, We need to talk" I began to say unwrapping my arms from around her petite body, I saw her sit up a worried expression on her face. "What's wrong babe?" She asked taking my hands in hers, She was making this more harder than I thought. I didn't want to break her heart but right now Camila's heart is all I wanted to take care of.

"So you know how we've been dating again for a while" I started talking again not really knowing how to end this, I saw her nod her head. "Well, You know I love you a lot as a friend and as a person. We've been friends since a very long time and I just think we should." I took a long pause as her eyes started to water. "We should just be friends" I could easily hear her heart break as tears started to stream down her face.

"I thought you were in love with me" She whispered looking at our entwined hands.

"I was Lucy, I thought I was. But, you broke my heart and I really tried to fall for you again but love can't be forced and I don't want to keep wasting your time if this relationship is not going anywhere". I tried to be as compassionate as possible not wanting to hurt her feelings any more. "I just think being friends is better, I have mad love for you just not in a romantic way. I'm really really sorry Lucy". I felt her hands pull away from mine.

"You like someone else?" She asked, I could hear anger on her voice. I took a big gulp because I didn't want to say anything I wasn't suppose to, I couldn't say it was Camila and jeopardize her marriage. "It's not that Lucy I just do.." She interrupted me jumping off the couch, her hands in the air, her voice angrier than before and her voice echoing all through the house.

"You fucking like Camila don't you? Don't you? Did you sleep with her?" She asked I could see Dinah and Normani peeking from their bedroom door. I got up slowly trying to hug her so she could calm down but she only slapped my arms away. "Fucking answer the question Lauren, It is her right? I fucking knew it. How stupid do you think I am?" The anger on her voice only scared me not because of what she would do to me but I was scared for Camila and what Lucy would try to do to her.

"This has nothing to do with her, I just fell out of love Lucy. Remember when you broke up with me? You said love wasn't there and that's exactly how I feel. Don't try to blame others for this relationship failing. It's us we just don't belong together." I finished saying her eyes strictly focused on mine the rage on hers sent goosebumps all over my body. She took a deep breath and "Fine Lauren, You'll regret this" she said before storming out the house slamming the door behind her.

"Whoa" Dinah said approaching me as Normani followed her. "Are you okay?" My best friend asked embracing me in a much needed hug. "Yeah, It had to be done. I hate playing with peoples feelings. I feel like the worlds weight has been lifted off my shoulders" I admitted to both girls as we separated. "I'm proud of you Lo. You finally stood up for what's right." Normani said giving my arm a slight squeeze.

"Uh excuse me, But are you gonna go get your girl or just stand here?" Dinah said a big smile on her face. "Imma go get my Camila" I smiled at both of them grabbing Normani's keys from the dinner table. "Get em tiger" I heard Dinah yelled before closing the door behind me.

On my way to Camila's house I was thinking of millions of things I would say but now standing outside her door I was clueless. I rang the door bell a few seconds later, a sad tearful Camila appeared. I didn't say anything I just took her in my arms and hugged her so tight, her small sobs hitting my neck.