The Morning After

My eyes sprung open to the burning light beaming through the curtains, my head pounding to the same rhythm as my now panicking heart, because I didn't recognise the view, this isn't my usual view when I open my eyes. I could feel a body next to me oh god I thought to myself what have I done this time. I did t want to move in case they were already awake, but I desperately wanted to see who it was, with only short flickers of memory from the night before i tried to figure out who it could be.
My eyes flickered open a few times, my brain very disorientated and confused, 'shit' I thought, I fucking fell back to sleep. Oh god please hope that they aren't there anymore. I slowly roll over, my heart galloping, and get greeted with an adorable smile.

'Morning' the person spoke. I smiled back for a moment to shade my worry. The only thing I could think in my head was FUCK!!!!!.
'You okay?' The person spoke again. 'Do you want some food or anything?' I was just laid there with all these thoughts running through me head not having a clue what the fuck had happened. I feel like I'm in a alternative universe. I finally pluck up the nerve to say something.
'Hannah, what the fuck happened last night?' I said bravely, well as brave as I could.
'Dude, not what you think' she replied with a small laugh.
'You dick' I replied 'you made me believe we had sex.'
She laughed ' yeaaaahh, I thought it would be funny. Did you freak?'
'Ermmmmm, yeahhhh.' I said back sassily. 'One question though'
'Yeah?'
'Why am I naked?
'Well that would be because you took all you clothes off and told me to see if your nipples were better than my ex girlfriends' she replied through laughter.
'I'm sorry, I'm so embarrassed'
'Nah, it's cool dude, I know not to take anything you do when your drunk seriously'
'Thanks, your a good friend Hannah'
'You too Mames.'

I slowly peeled myself out of bed and found some clothes lying around on the floor that resembled mine.
'Do you want to borrow some clothes to go home in' Hannah asked. 'Yours are covered in alcohol, last night got messy.'
'Yeah, if I could?'
'No problem' she said whilst getting up and rummaging around in her wardrobe. I walk over to the back of the door and pick up the bathrobe and slip it on. I turn back round to Hannah and see she has a whole outfit planned out for me, a light blue t-shirt that says 'Be True to yourself' and a pair of grey jogging bottoms that Hannah claims are too long for her, but not sure if they would fit me.
'Thanks' I say whilst walking into the bathroom with the clothes.

Peace and love y'all. ✌🏻️