Secret

I eat my breakfast reminiscing about the breakfast the day before, Mamrie's soft lips, her playing with my hair as we make out, it was so tender and beautiful, not like the other night.  The other night was passionate and aggressive and cloths ripping off, tongue biting. I text Mamrie.

H: hi, hope you slept well. Could i come over in an hour? I think we should talk. X

I know this looks like it's serious but it kind of is, I had grace on the phone this morning asking how our meeting was yesterday and I if we made up, i just said it went well and that Mamrie and I still have to talk some things out, which is true to be fair.

I get a reply almost instantly.

M: hi ;), yeah I guess we can 'talk about it'. But just so you know I live alone ;).

That girl turns me on with a text. Fuck she is so hot! But no Hannah focus, no sex today! We need to talk to her not fuck her. But oh just imagine the moans of pleasure you could create in her. No Hannah. stop. concentrate.

I leave the house and set off to Mamrie's I decided to walk because she lives quite close to me, I need to some fresh air to plan exactly what I'm going to say.

'Hey', Mamrie says whilst opening the door and winking at me. My heart jumped and I want to greet her with a kiss.
'Hi sweetie' I reply whilst stepping forward and taking her in for an embrace and gently kissing her once on the lips. Man that felt good I thought.
'I will never tire of that', Mamrie replies still in my embrace, her arms around my waist she smiles at me and invites me inside. We sit down and we both get drinks, I go for an iced tea, and Mamrie has a coffee. 'So how many times are we 'talking' today' she says in a seductive voice. I just laugh nervously.
'No Mamrie, I actually need to talk to you'.
'Fine, go on then, but don't be surprised if I get distracted by you lips' Mamrie replies whilst caressing my upper thigh, which might I point out is so sexy and I'm massively turned on right now. All I want to do I just pounce on her and stick my tongue in her mouth and well etc.
'So, grace rang me this morning asking how it went yesterday, I didn't tell her we kissed. But it got me thinking. I don't think we should tell her about us just yet, I think we should wait until we know whats going on and stuff. What do you think?' I carefully follow Mamrie's expressions as I'm saying it, but she is so damn hard to read so I don't know if she agrees or not.
'I agree. I think this can be out dirty little secret' she says emphasising the word 'dirty' just to turn me on that little bit more.  The sexual tension between us is unreal and then that's when I decide fuck it, well more like fuck her, grab her in close to me by her waist and plant my lips into hers, she moans a little from shock, but I don't care, I deepen the the kiss almost instantly, are tongues battling for dominance, I take her bottom lip between my teeth and look her in the eyes as she says 'so much for not sleeping with girls on the first date'
'I can stop if you want Mamrie' I say slightly pull away just to tease her. Before I knew it her hand went from my back to my arse under my jeans, in less that an second. My lips meet hers again and I start to journey my hands up under her top and I take her top off. She squeezes my bum like its a stress ball, I kiss across her jawline and down her neck to her pulse point and i suck gently as she takes my shirt off, I can't believe this is happening I keep repeating in my head, I don't think I've ever been so wet, I have the women I am in love with  unbuttoning my shirt and I'm sucking her neck, I can feel my clit pulsing with excitement, I take her bra off and throw it across the room, I lay her down on the couch as I start to kiss down her collar bone and down her sternum, I move across to the left nipple and trace my tongue around it gently caressing the other boob with my hand I kiss her nipple slowly and then start sucking on it. I can hear her moans and they are better then I ever thought they would be, she lays back her hand gripping the edge of her couch. I move over to the other nipple repeating the same thing, her nipples were so hard now, I took one In between my teeth and bit down A little, she moans loudly, 'it's a good job you don't have neighbours' I say making her laugh through the second moan I make her do because I bit down again. I kiss back up her collar bone and her neck back to her mouth where she bites down on my lip and kisses me. I move my hands down over her breasts and hard nipple down her stomach and to the waist band of her jeans I undo the top button and slowly unzip the zip and I pull away just a second to pull her jeans down. I plant my lips back on her for a short kiss before I pull away 'you ready?' I say making sure she knows what she is doing.
'Just fuck me' she replies.
I put my hand on her sex over her underwear and I cares gently as she bucks her hip in my hand trying to get more movement, I can feel how wet she is through her underwear, i make my way in to her underwear and I massage her clit as she moans heavily still buckling her hips. Every moan she gives sends a pulse through my body. I feel down to her opening and she is so wet I slip my finger in and I hear her moaning and pulse it there for a bit whilst rub her clit with my thumb, I add another finger and I can feel her nearly getting there so I stop and I slowly remove her underwear, leaving her completely naked for me to do what I like with her body, I kiss up the inside off her legs in till I get to her sex and I open her legs and put them over my shoulders, I lick her crease and receive and very rewarding moan and then linger around her clit licking and sucking and sometimes get it between my teeth and biting, I stick two finger in to the opening again and I pulse them whilst suck her clit.  I feel her walls start contracting I can feel her legs twitching either side of my head, her hands gripping the couch so tightly I think It might rip apart, the whole time she I screaming 'fuck. Yeah .oh yeah, fuck.' When she finally orgasms she screams 'FUUUUUUCK!' At the top of her lungs. She just lays there for a while after i finish, I give her kiss on her lips and lay next to her equally as out of breathe. She turn her head and looks at me right deep in the eye and whispers 'I love you' i chuckle a little and kiss her again.

Peace and love y'all ✌🏻️