Emergency and Approval

Y'all should hmu on Snapchat- alishaxxfrancis. I want more friends lmao

Dan's P.O.V

I woke up in a bit of a daze. My head was spinning and I felt like I was hungover. Maybe I was. I had no idea what I did last night.

All I remembered was flipping down on to the bed, giving up.

I looked at my phone to see that I had 3 missed calls an numerous texts. I opened up the messages and they were from Phil. Confused, I began to read them

"Dan please come to the hospital as quick as you can, I'll explain when you get here but it's about Phil"

"Are you awake? You need to come down here, it's urgent"

I looked at the time of the message and seen that I got them an hour ago. Shit.

I went through to the living room and seen the blood everywhere. I really ought to clean that up but I don't want to touch it. Not because I don't like blood. I don't want to touch it because I don't want to see how much blood Phil lost or anything. Plus the police need to do an investigation so if I clean it, I'd probably be arrested or something.

I put on some shoes and grabbed a coat, not really caring about how I looked and went to the bus stop.

The bus journey seemed a whole lot longer this time around. Maybe because I didn't have someone to keep me coming or that I didn't know what had happened or what was happening.

As soon as I got to the hospital, I ran straight to Phil's ward. I waked through the door to find Phil's Mum sitting there.

"Hi Dan, I have news to share with you"

Shit, I knew immediately that it was not going to be good.

"Well" she continued, "Phil is in emergency surgery as of right now as he started bleeding out again and they are not sure what is happening but they are saying that it isn't looking good"

I felt my heart drop. I sat down and burst out crying. Why did this have to happen? What did Phil ever do?

After I had calmed down a bit, I looked up and seen the little box I left on Phil's bed open and on the side.

"Did you open the box?" I ask

"Yes, I hope you don't mind that I did. I was just curious but I just wanted to say that I am fine with it. I know this whole ordeal hasn't been easy on either of you"

I felt a wave of relief. I hadn't even thought to ask her about it. I guess I was so wrapped up in everything to do it.

Soon after, a doctor came through asked to speak to Phil's Mum. I left the room so that they could talk which made me even for worried about him. I knew he was in surgery but bleeding out is a serious thing that can kill you.

After a couple of minutes, Phil's mum (I don't know her name. Sorry) came back through.

"Good news and bad news. Which do you want first?"

"Good news" I respond.

"Well, his surgery went well but the bad news is that there is an extremely high chance that he will start bleeding out again and they might not be able to save him the next time"

Oh god. Does this mean I might loose Phil? We loose Phil rather.

I stood up and took the box from the counter and started to make my way home for the night.

Hey guys! Imma try and update this more regularly because I am awful at doing it. Do these chapters seem short? If you want a longer chapter tell me and I'll try. Okay bye bye