Its happened hasn't it?

*previously*

"we're gonna be parents" he says a smile starting to form on his face "I know. I'm only about a month along though" I say pulling Dan into a hug.

We decided to walk home instead of sitting on a stuffy bus with screaming kids and complaining old people. The whole way, Dan was smiling like an idiot and every so often would look at me and say "fucking parents" and I would laugh and shake my head. 

    After about 10 minutes, we found a nice little park with a couple if swings, a roundabout and a climbing frame thing "just to think that in a year and a half's time, we could be bringing our son or daughter here" I said looking at Dan "yeah, it's scary to think that in just under 9 months time we will be holding our little bundle of joy.

   After we goofed around on the swings and climbing frame, we went home. We must have looked a sight, two fully grown man running around a little kids park without a care in the world.

  As soon as we got in, Dan took off his shoes and sat on the couch, well slumped, and opened up his laptop while I went into our room and went on my phone. I opened up contacts, pressed my mums name and hovered over the call button for a couple of seconds before hitting it.

  Three attempts, a few text messages and and angry Phil later, she answered "hi mum" I say "hey sweetie. How's it going? Dan said you had a doctors appointment today. Is everything alright?" She asked with a hint of worry in her voice "yeah everything's fine but info have to tell you something and I'm not sure how to say it" I pause "you know how I had complications as a baby in your stomach?" I begin "well erm it turns out that now I'm...uhh" I couldn't finish my sentence, it's not that I didn't want to, I was just scared of the reaction, my mothers mood can be temperamental at times.

  I sit in silence trying to find my voice until I hear "oh my god, it happened didn't it" I only manage to weakly say "yes" before I heard a piercing squeal come from my Mum. Phew, no need to panic now.

   We chatted for another 20 minutes and I explained what happened at the doctors and how Dan reacted, I'm still surprised at how well he responded "so, how do you plan on telling the internet?" my mum asked, oh. I hadn't actually though about that "I might just leave it until people start questioning why I have suddenly became fat" I say half joking "oh okay sweetie, I have to go now but if you need anything, just call me" she says "okay bye, love you" "love you too" and with that, she hung up.

  I went through to the lounge to see Dan curled up in a ball "oh my god! Dan what's happened?" I ask wrapping an arm around him in an attempt to comfort him "m..my dad" He said, looking up at me with tears rolling down his cheeks. You see, his Dad has never exactly been the most supportive of us being together, his Mum on the other hand isn't phased by it at all. "What happened?" I ask quietly "I called my parents house to tell them the news, my mum was over the moon but my Dad just banged on about how we are going to hell and that I'm stupid for doing that, I'm sure he had other things in mind but my mum told him to be quiet and I heard a crash then the line went dead" I just hugged him, what do you say to that?

  We just say there for about half an hour, just embracing each other. I could have stayed there forever but I really needed to pee "Dan,

Sweetie you're gonna have to move unless you want me to pee all over the couch" with a loud grunt he moved and I ran to the bathroom as quickly as I could. Ah, sweet relief.

  Instead of going back to sit with Dan, I went into our room and went on my laptop, I logged on to twitter and clicked the new tweet button and typed the words 'Me and Dan have some BIG news coming this week' and contemplated whether or not to tweet it, in the end, I did and immediately, people were guessing what it was: new merch, top secret project etc. the list went on. It was fun reading through them if I'm quite honest.

  Suddenly, Dan appeared beside me "so I'm guessing we're telling them then?" He asked I nodded my head. I looked over at him and he turned his phone away from me so I couldn't see the screen, I tried leaning over but he locked it "what are you hiding?" I ask "don't you worry, you will find out soon enough" i just looked at him confused but decided not to bother arguing.

  I was quite comfy until I heard my stomach rumble. I forced myself to get out my bed and go to the kitchen to get food, there was none, well there was but nothing that I wanted "hey Dan, can we order takeout?" I shout. No response. He will have his earphones in or something so I went through to the lounge and he wasn't there, bedroom? Nope. Toilet? Nope. Office? Nope. Where or earth could he be? Oh well. I ordered the food anyway and just guessed what Dan would want.

  It came about 30 minutes later and I still didn't know where Dan was. I was about to call him when he ran through the door, slamming it behind him. He walked over and smiled "what'd you get for me?" He asked

"Same as me, it's in the microwave" he heated his food up and joined me at the table thing we have. "Where have you been then?" I asked, a mouthful of chicken "getting something" he said "getting what?"

"Just something, you will find out soon, I promise" I was so confused but I shrugged it off and continued eating.

Here's the next chapter, this isn't as good as the other one but do you like it anyway?