Part 5

*Emmets Pov* (omfg)

I stared at Jezzabelle intensely as we walked past her table in the cafeteria. She looked at me confusedly before rolling her eyes and going back to conversation with her group of friends.

When I first saw Jezzabelle in homeroom this morning I knew she had to be mine. Looking at her vulnerable, sweet, powerful, yet innocent self just made me want her even more. After she walked out of homeroom, surprising me as a group of girls followed I knew she was the one. Not only was she beautiful and innocent she had power in this school. Her group of friends didnt look like they gave a fuck about a thing in the world. That made me smile being impressed.

When I saw a guy looking at her like a piece of meat, I stood up slamming my hand on the table loudly at his thoughts. He looked scared and sat down, when I looked at her she was scanning my body. I smirked as her eyes landed on mine and she blushed looking away. Knowing that she was checking me out made me smirk devilishly.

In PE she looked hot while doing the warm up jog and excercises. I smirked at her when her friend gestured her to look at me again. She scanned my body again and blushed when she saw me looking. She continued playing basketball in the gym as my class worked out the whole day. When I walked into the locker room afterwards I heard guys talking.

"She was fit as fuck , I would fuck her senseless if she was mine" A guy with blonde hair and and green eyes said to his friends,

"Man Jezzabelle is literally the sexiest girl in the school. She got every guy in school begging to get some!" A guy with brown hair and brown eyes says as all the guys groaned and nodded,

I couldn't control my temper after that. Lets just say those guys in the locker room didn't make it out clean and fresh. I got detention the whole week but its not like I could give two fucks. These dumbasses think they can talk about what's mine like that!

After being yelled out in the boys PE office. I walked out as my gang were leaning against the wall waiting. I nodded as they all nodded back. My closest friend Kane walked next to me as we all walked down the hallways of school. Just as we were turning the corner I noticed a group of guys talking to a group of girls and I smirked. My smirked died down when I noticed that one of the guys was leaning against the locker talking to Jezzabelle. I felt anger rise in me as he ruffled her hair. I walked past him and shoved him with my shoulder seeing his friends glaring at me as I smirked.

"What was that about?" Kane asked as we got to my locker,

"What?" I asked soothing my hair,

"You dont shove guys unless they messed with you. Don't lie to me, why'd you shove that guy talking about the hot chick?" Dillyn asks with a smirk as I growled,

"Hold up! Lemme guess. You like her don't you?" He asked with a laugh as I slammed my locker and walked away with them following,

"You guys know Emmet got a thing for that hot chick back there?" Dillyn announces as I hear the guys cheering,

"Shut the fuck up!" I snapped angrily pushing Dillyn as he puts his hands up in defense,

"She's mine! If any of you fuckers say anything about her or even look at her wrong I'll waste no time beating the shit outta you!" I say as they all nodded.

Then the bell rang as we took our time dropping off each of us at different classes, till it was just me, kane, dillyn, and Zach. They were the closest to me since I met them in elementary. Plus our fathers were bestest of friends.

When we walked into our new english class I looked around scanning the room as I saw no sign of Jezzabelle making me frown. I just saw the guy she was talking to in the back with some person next to him sleeping? I was snapped out of my thoughts when Miss something asked me