Part 7

*Jezzabelle's Pov*

I groaned as I hear screaming. I wake up to that sound all the time, but it was better then waking up by a slap.

I got up and noticed the sun was almost up. The sky was still dark but it was better for me to get out the house early then late. I took a quick shower and walked to my room hearing my parents still fucking the life outta each other, I literally can't believe how they can go hours every day doing that.

I picked out a clean pair of black ripped skinny jeans with white designs. I took out a black hoodie that said I hate myself on it in white letters. I put my hair in a high pony tail and grabbed my white sneakers.

I walked down the hall seeing my step mom on the table and my dad doing uggghhh!!

I snuck out quietly making sure they don't notice me. Since I was really early I decided to go to the park that was around the corner from my house. I sat on the swing and closed my eyes.

I remember when my mom used to take me here. She used to be so happy and my dad. Till she.......Just remembering her made a tear fall from my closed eye lid.

My eyes shot open when I felt someone wipe my tear away. I looked up seeing none other then Emmet. He was staring down at me as I stopped swinging shocked and confused.

He stood there staring at me as I got up and tried to walk away, till he grabbed my arm forcing me to turn and look up at his tall figure. I looked at him noticing his face had a few bruises and cuts. I looked down to see he was wearing a white tee, black ripped jeans, and white vans.

"Why are you crying?" He asks lifting my head up to look at him as my eyes locked on his,

I didn't know what to say. Should I just tell him my past. Why? So he can beat me half to death for a made up story? I didn't-

My thoughts were cut off when I noticed he pulled me into a hug. I was confused as to why he was hugging me. He slowly let me go as I kept my face down.

"I'll drive you to school" he says before pulling me to his...motorcycle​?

I looked up seeing a black motorcycle​ as I looked up at him in fear. Wtf? Did he really expect me to ride that thing? With him? I could die easily.

"Get on" He says already on while giving me a helmet,

I looked at him in shock and shook my head, backing up. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.

"Don't push yourself away from me" He says as I feel his breath on my neck,

Before I could reply he lifted me up like I weighed nothing and placed me in front of him on the motorcycle as I shook in fear. He placed a helmet on my head started the motorcycle as I tried to push myself back. My back hit his hard chest as his tatted arms trapped me between his legs and the front of his ride. He drove along the road easily as I hugged myself trying not to get killed. I closed my eyes and focused on the warmth of Emmets chest radiating onto my back.

Before I knew it we were in front of the school as I looked up seeing kids in front of the school looking at us when Emmet parked in front. I tried to hide myself before Emmet took off the helmet. He lifted me off and set me down as I felt my cheeks turning red. All eyes were on us as I put my hood on. Emmet gladly took my hood off and put his arm around my shoulder. He walked into the school as everyone stared at us. I tried to look away before I heard a growl. I looked up to see Emmet glaring at a guy staring.

"Go inside" Emmet says as we stop in front of homeroom,

I looked at the room empty as I noticed it was like twenty minutes before the warning bell rang.