Part 19

*Jezzabelles Pov*

My stepmother laughed as Emmet and his men glared at her. I couldnt stand seeing Emmet hurt so I did what came to mine. I headbutted her as she stumbled back.

She was about to point the gun at me before I grabbed her arm and bit her. Now I knew that all the hate I bottled up towards her was coming out. She screamed and dropped the gun before I punched her jaw, her head flying back. I grabbed her black extionsions dragging her head towards my knee before it hit it. I elbowed her back as she fell on her knees. Before she had time to react I snapped her neck.

I stood there staring at the non moving body as reality hit me. I just killed someone. I fell on my knees as my eyes watered. I teared up touching her neck as I felt no pulse.

Tears flowed down my face as I sat on the floor by the dead body not moving. The mansion was filled with silence as everyone's eyes were on me. I just sniffled and stared at the dead body. I probably look like a maniac since I just killed the person who's been abusing me almost my entire life, and afterwards I'm crying? Yeah I don't really care anymore. My body was numb and my eyes wouldn't stop crying so I just sat there looking down with a frown quietly.

I didnt even protest when Emmet carried me away to our bedroom. I just stayed silent. Emmet sat me on the bed as I sat there staring into my own world. I didnt protest when Emmet took off my shirt. He slid off my converse and jeans leaving me in my under garmets as I sat there unfazed. Emmet slid one of his large shirts onto my body before letting my hair fall from its pony tail. He lifted me like I weighed nothing and slid into bed next to me. I layed intop of his bare chest listining to his steady heartbeat.

"Sleep kitten" He says kissing my forehead before falling to sleep.

*Justins Pov*

"Okay lets go" Francis says before they took the dead body,

Wow the woman I just slept with literally tried to kill my angel. And then my angel snapped her neck, right in front of me. Wow! I guess she really is badass. Ha! I smirked before going back into my room and threw on random clothing. Which was a black tee, blue jeans, and vans. I picked up my phone and rang the only person that was on my mind right now.

"Hey, Justin wassup man" He says with excitement as I chuckle,

"Hey remember that big favor you owed me?" I asked mischieviously,

"Yeah why?" he asked as I chuckle darkly.

*Unknowns Pov*

That stupid bitch! How dare she go whore around with a gang leader. Now how am I supposed to make her mine?!

She was gonna be mine! Not his! I need her! She should be with me! Not that jackass! was so close to making her mine, but that jackass Jessie just had to think about making her his! Shes mine! And I wont let anyone else have her!

Oh innocent little angel...
You will be mine...
Even your little gangleader cant stop me from whats going to happen...

MINE!!!

Vote and comment for more :)