Part 15

*Jezzabelles Pov*

"What did I say about not touching other men?!" Emmet snapped,

Well after Emmet dragged me away from Ken. He yelled at him to not touch me anymore and now we're upstairs in his room with me pinned to the closed bedroom door.

"Im sorry" I said looking down while shaking before he sighed,

"Look, you need to know there are rules in this house that you need to obey or you'll get punished okay" he says lifting my chin up as I nod,

He stared at my lips before letting me go slowly. He looked down and stood up straight.

"We'll get breakfast then go shopping" He said walking out as I followed him,

"Shopping? For what?" I asked catching up to his fast strides,

"Well Lisa isn't gonna keep sneaking into my room to give you worn out clothes Im gonna take you shopping" he says as we walk into the kitchen seeing it was empty Emmet lifted me into his arms while my legs dangle by his sides,

He carried me around the counter , picked up two plates and walked us towards the living room. He sat down on the couch before placing the two plates on the coffee table. He lifted me up and turned me around so I was sitting on his lap with my back against his chest, with his head on top of mine. He grabbed one plate that had bacon, eggs , pancakes, and placed it on my lap. I reached for the fork before he grabbed it.

"No, I get to feed you kitten" He says in my ear as I slowly nod,

He cut a piece of pancake and placed it in my mouth as I lean back taking in the good taste while he chuckled. He continued placing food in my mouth while I sigh and he laughs. He also turrned on Spongebob while feeding me my second piece of bacon. I laughed and enjoyed my breakfast before I ended up finishing with a full belly. Wow, Ive never had a full belly before and it was comforting.

Emmet got up managing to carry me and the plates towards the kitchen. He washed the plates while I sat on the counter behind him watching as his tattoos and muscles flexed every time he lifted his arms.

"Okay lets go" he says lifting me up with my legs around his waist,

"Now when we get to the front door there are some rules we need to know" he says in my ear as we walk through the hallways,

"One, Dont look at any of my men, they will only think your giving them an idea to like you, which is not what I like" he says as his jaw clenched,

"Two, dont talk to any of my men without my permission" he said while rubbing my lower back,

"Three, dont run into any of their arms like you did before" he said looking down at me as I blush,

"Four, when we get to the mall dont wander off or I'd have to shoot the people who saw you last" he says looking forward,

"Five, when we get to the mall dont talk to anybody who isnt me, meaning you see anyone from school dont talk to them" he says as I nod,

"Boss! The cars are ready" I hear kane say as I was about to look up before I remember rule one,

I hid my head in the crook of his neck as I felt eyes on us. I mean come on, wouldnt you stare at a 6'8 tall scary gangleader, holding a 5'2 girl around his waist. I mean thats weird.

"Oh hey its the boss lady" I hear someone say before a growl came from Emmets mouth as I hear the guys footsteps retreat.

He walked down stairs before I was being lifted into a car seat. I looked up seeing Emmet buckling me into a passenger seat. He closed my door as I noticed a bunch of buff men walking out of the house. Some walked into cars while other stayed at the front door. Emmet started the car as I stared out the window. We passed by a bunch of land before trees came into view. Just as the trees cleared the streets that weren't familiar came into view. There were tall building everywhere and people passed by with expensive looking clothes. We stopped in front of a large building that said mall on it. Emmet got out and opened the door for me. He lifted me and placed me on the floor as I looked up at the tall building. Emmet opened the backseat door before pulling out a black hoodie. I stared at it as Emmet walked up to me and held it up. I stared at it as he sighed. He turned me around and put it on me as I felt like a child. He put the hoodie on before I see a bunch of buff men surround us. Emmet held my waist before the group of men walked with us in the middle.

~~~2 hours later~~~

We had like a hundred bags full of clothes, shoes, and jewlery. Everytime I looked at something Emmet would buy it in a heartbeat. He got me dresses, shirts, pants, jewlery, and made his men stay outside of the store when we went into the Victoria Secret just so they wouldnt see which ones I picked out, he said only he could see me with them, in them, and picking them. Wow , over possessive much.

Now we're watching the men take all the bags that stuffed three cars upstairs to our room. Turns out while we were gone Emmet somehow managed to call someone to put more room in his walk in closet for all my stuff. He somehow asked, more like demanded to me, for me to stay with him. He said he would never let me go back with my parents. Somehow I actually felt safe and cozy when he said that.

Ok readers, since you guys comment alot about if this is a werewolf book, go check out my werewolf book, The beast and me 😊