Part 6

*Jezzabelles Pov*

Jesse walked towards me with a smirk as I looked to see some of his gang with him. I knew all the guys in his gang since we were all friends. There was Christian, Andrew, and Freddy on his left side. On his right was Alex, Marlon, Joshua, and of course my ex Miguel from first period. I know I know I dated his best friend but hey he was locked up.

I was scared that he was going to slap me or something as he stopped in front of me. My friends stopped and glared at the eight guys staring at us with smirks on their faces.

"Wow by this time I thought you'd be somebody's bitch , since you were in there for a long time" Ashley says with a smirk as Jesse smiled and turned to me,

"Im not here for you bitch! Im here for whats mine" Jesse says staring at me and putting his hand up as I moved my head,

"What do you want Jesse?" I asked glaring up at his tall figure,

"Didn't you hear me?" He asked with a smirk I wanted to slap off,

"I want you" he whispers in my ear as my breath hitched,

Before I even caught my breath I heard a gun cock. But the thing was it wasn't coming from Jesse's crew. It was coming from behind me. I was afraid to turn around as Jesse looked up to the person behind me holding a gun. I couldn't believe the teachers that passed by just looked the other way pretending not to notice there was somebody behind me fricken holding a gun!!!

"And who the fuck are you?" Jesse says crossing his arms and looking at the person behind me,

"Somebody you wish not to fuck with" The voice replies as I already knew who it was,

"I suggest you leave her alone if you don't want a bullet in your head" Emmet says as I hear the anger in that statement,

"Im sorry my friend, but I cant just leave my girlfriend alone. I mean she is mine" Jesse says before grabbing my arm and turning me around to see Emmet holding up a golden pistol.

I would be lying if I wasn't scared out of my life. I was standing in front of a group of scary guys all pointing guns at me, well not at me but at the guy holding me in front of his chest firmly.

"Why would a bunch of scary looking guys like yourselves want with my girl anyways?" He says putting his head on my shoulder as I shook with fear,

"She's mine!" Emmet snaps but before he could grab me I was being pulled behind Jesse by Andrew and Freddy still glaring at the other gang,

"Hand her over! Im really trying to be patient but you wont listen!" Emmet says walking towards me before Jesse punches his jaw,

The punch not even doing anything to Emmet. As I saw his eyes turn pitch black before attacking Jesse as Emmets gang rushed over to Jesse's.

All of a sudden more of Jesse's crew came out of no where. As Emmets gang was distracted Freddy gave me an apologetic look before throwing me over his shoulder and running out of the cafeteria with andrew and christian following.

"Stop!" I screamed trying to get out of his grip before we were outside of the school.

"Shhh, dont say anything" Freddy says before putting me in the back of a SUV.

"Im taking you home before Jesse kicks my ass" Freddy says as Andrew and Christian jump in the car,

"Lets go! He cant be distracted for any longer!" Andrew yells as Freddy speeds down the road to my house.

"Look Jezzabelle we need to tell you something" Christian says as I stare at him in confusion,

"Jesse didn't get out of jail, he escaped. He got us and paid us to capture you. He wants you as his personal slave. He said he wants to make you suffer for putting him behind bars. But we decided to do the opposite because we dont want to see you hurt ok Jezzabelle" Christian says as the tires screeched to a stop.

"Promise me Jezzabelle that you wont ever let him take you without a fight" freddy says as I jump out of the car,

"Your my closest friend and the last thing I wanna see is that bastard making you suffer for something he deserves" Freddy says hugging me as tears filled my eyes,

"Ok" I say as he nods and goes back in the car,

"If this is the last time we meet I'm glad I helped you" he says as they all waved at me before racing down the street.

I wiped my tears walking in my house before being pushed to the ground.

"Look sweetie! The whore is back early!" My stepmother says kicking me in my rib as I bite my lip trying to hold in my cry,

"Don't act like we didnt just see your fuck buddies drop you off" She says as I try to crawl away.

She grabbed my leg and dragged me towards the living room as tears fell down my cheeks. I knew what she was going to do to me. This is the third time she did it this week.

She grabbed my hair and pulled me onto the couch on my stomach. She tied my hands together and pulled up my hoodie and picked up one of her already lit cigars. She laughed before stuffing a dirty towel rag in my mouth. I choked before she took a puff from the cigarette and laughed.

"Baby! Bring the camera! I wanna watch this one!" She laughed as my drunk father comes with the old camera.

He set it up in front of me and put up a perfect sign with his hand. I took in a deep breath before I felt the cigar ash burn my back. I let out a muffled scream as they howled out in laughter.

"Look that one looks like a circle" She laughed before doing it again.

She did it ten more times before slapping my back as I bit down on the towel. She laughed before getting off of me. She pulled me up by my hair before letting the cigar burn my cheek before I spit out the towel and screamed. She slapped my burned cheek as my eyes hurt from crying. She laughed before dragging me by my leg to my room and locked me in. I crawled to the dirty mattress and laid down trying to sooth out my aching muscles. Today has been the longest day I've had and I couldn't wait to sleep before my eyes blacked out in three seconds flat.

Dont worry guys in the next chapter theres gonna be a surprise :) I was writing and I decided that I didnt want the abusing part in this so the surprise will be coming soon.