Part 16

*Jezzabelles Pov*

After the men left our bedroom, Emmet told me to stay in the room since he had business or something like that. He left and now Im on the bed lazying around. I mean I already went through five episodes of Spongebob, and three episodes of criminal minds. Not only am I bored but Im also hungry. I know the rules that Emmet told me but right now I'd rather break them then die of boredness lol. Ugh whatever I'll just go check out the place, I mean he never gave me a tour so why not?

I stood up, with my long nike socks, batman pajama shorts, a white nike tank, and my messy bun hair lol. Hey, I was watching criminal by myself, I had to be comfortable duh lmfao.

I walked outside looking both ways before walking down the hall. It was really lonely around here. I dont see anybody here. I walked downstairs to see no one. I walked down a familiar hallway and noticed the kitchen door was open. I walked in seeing a guy that I saw at school. He was sitting on one of the stools by himself drinking a beer. I was looking at his side since he was facing forwards in front him. I noticed his brown hair that was in a quiff, sleeve tattoos on his buff arm, he was wearing a black tee, black jeans, and black vans. He had a lip piercing and everytime he took a sip I noticed a dimple on his right cheek. I was hungry and curious so I walked inside the kitchen and he still hasnt noticed me there. So, I did whatever popped in my head and sat next to him on the right. He took a sip and turned to me as I smiled at him.

"Aren't you supposed to be with Emmet?" He asked turning to face me on his stool,

"No, he had business or something like that" I said confusedly as he chuckled,

"You dont know what we are huh?" He asked looking at me with a smirk,

"Yeah, your a bunch of buff gay men that live under the same roof" I say sarcasticly as he glared at me,

"Im just fucking with you, my friends told me you guys were a big scary gang" I said waving my hands as he laughed,

"Your cute" he said as I rolled my eyes,

"Yeah, Yeah, I get that alot" I say grabbing his beer as his eyes widened,

"You drink?" He asked surprised as I chugged down the rest of his beer,

"I mean, my parents didnt have anything else besides this to drink at home" I said with a burp as he laughs,

"Damn! And here I thought Emmet brought a innocent little kitten home" He said looking me up and down as I smirked,

"Pfft, nah. I may be a virgin but my mind aint" I said with a wink as I feel the beer get to me,

Little known fact about me hehe, Im a little bit light weight to alcohol lol. Ok I cant handle alcohol, not even a little bit I can take an Im already tipsy. And the beer I just chugged was not even a little bit.

"Ohh, so you a bad girl?" he asks rubbing my thigh as I giggle,

"Maybe , maybe not, whats it to yah?" I asked with a hiccup,

"Between you and me, I've always had a thing for bad girls" He said in my ear as my breath hitched,

He brought his hand up to trace my jaw as I froze. Something about this made me feel weird, as if this was wrong. But why though? Im not dating or anything. Well Emmet claims that Im his , he never said anything about us dating so heck with that.

He leaned in as I grabbed his shirt and smashed our lips together. He smirked into the kiss as my arms flew around his neck. I didnt know wether it was the alcohol or my needs telling me to do this lol. I mean this guy right here is hot and a very good kisser, not as hot as Emmet but you know the deal.

His hands went under my thighs as I jumped making me wrap my legs around his waist. He stood up while we were making out, and I noticed he was walking around the counter. He stopped on the opposite side of where we were just sitting and sat me down. My hands flew to his soft brown hair as his hands were massaging my waist. He moaned when I tugged at his hair when all of a sudden he was pulled off of me.

I gasped when I saw a very angry........Kane?

*Emmets Pov*

"Boss, the imployments for the Johnsons shipment will be here in an hour would you like to seal the deal with them now or when you approve the shipment?" Geo says as I finished talking to another one of my employees,

"I'll seal the deal when I see the guns" I say as he nods and writes down what I just said,

"The Kulptors are going to be at the Witches Brew tonight boss, do you want Kyle and Korey to take them out?" John asks as I nod,

This went on for a long time as I just nod, sign, and grew bored. This is how everyday of my life was, work, work, and more work. But it is my job, cant run a gang if I dont do my lead in the group. I got mouths to feed, people to kill, and shipments to check. All this made me tired and bored. The only thing that was on my mind was my princess upstairs. I knew I was taking a long time in my office but I had to finish these things to spend more time with her. I made sure I had Kane stand guard of our room while Im gone. I already explained to her the rules of this house so Im pretty sure she'd follow them. Even if she doesn't then I'd love to punish her.

Vote and comment for more ;) On this one and on the other book ^~^