Part 14

*Jezzabelles Pov*

Emmet carried me to his room and laid me down before kissing my forehead. He stood up and took off his shirt as I stared at all his tattoos. When he turned I looked at the big skull tattoo on his back. He took his jeans off as I looked down to see his legs were covered in tattoos. I didn't noticed he turned around before I heard his deep chuckle.

"Like what you see?" he asks with a smirk before I put my face in the pillow hiding my red face,

I gasped when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist pulling me up before I was laying on a hard yet somehow soft warm chest.

"I love you kitten" I heard before darkness took over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up as my stupid bladder was waiting for the toilet. I tried to get up before I noticed I was being held down by two very big arms that tightened around my waist every time I moved. I tried one more time till I was being turned and pulled on top of a now very awake Emmet. He smiled up at me as I smile before trying to get out of his firm hold.

"Where are you going princess?" He asked as my heart raced at the nickname he gave me,

"I have to uhh" I say gesturing towards the bathroom as he chuckled,

"Alright go freshen up, I'll freshen up in the other bathroom" He says letting me go before I ran into the bathroom​,

"Oh and your clothes are in the drawer by the window, angel" He exclaims with a chuckle before I hear the door to the bedroom close,

I took a long shower using the men shower supplies since it was the only thing there. I wrapped a fluffy black towel around my bare body before I looked in the mirror. I noticed I hardly had any bruises anymore. The burns on my back were healed, the cuts looked like a smear, and the bruising were gone except for little pink spots on my cheek, shoulder, rib, and thigh. Other then that I just looked like a little middle schooler who just woke up after their first girl fight. I smiled for the first time at myself in the mirror. I went inside the room seeing it was empty.

I looked through the drawers and picked up a black lace underwear and bra set, a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a white v neck shirt, and a pair of converse that were on the second drawers. I guess Lisa made this drawers full of clothes that were all mine. The shoes fit, the clothes fit, and the under wear and bra set fit like a glove. I walked into the bathroom and blow dried my hair before brushing it into its natural wavy length. I brushed my teeth before walking out feeling happy. My heart almost leapt out of my chest when my eyes landed on a figure sitting on the bed.

"Morning" he says standing up as I noticed his eyes scanning my body before smiling at me,

"Ken, what are you doing here?" I asked as he rubbed the back of his neck,

"Just wanted to say sorry about last night, I shouldn't have done that" He says looking down shaking his head before I walk up to him and hug his torso as he hugged me back,

"Ken!" A voice snapped before I turned to see a hot but very angry Emmet,

His hair was wet on his forehead, water trickled down his tatted big chest and eight packs, his v-line showed off his tattoo on it. He was wearing a white towel but it was hanging loosely on his waist.

"Get out! Now!" He snapped as I turned to see Ken give me a sad smile before leaving,

"You didn't have to do that" I said crossing my arms as the doors closed,

"He can't touch you! Only I can!" He snapped walking closer as I backed into the wall behind me,

"Only I touch you! Your mine! Mine!" He screamed in my face as I cover my face and slide down holding my shaking body,