Part 9

*Emmets Pov*

As soon as we got to Jesse's house we shot through the doors. I looked around not seeing my princess. I felt my anger rise as I heard her voice.

"Stop!" She screamed as I ran up the stairs, killing who ever came in my way.

I pushed through the bodies checking every room before coming to the one at the end of the hall. I heard a whimper before I kicked the door in. All I saw was red when I saw his dirty ass on my princess exposed body.

"Get the fuck off her!" I growled before picking him up by his bony arms and threw him against the wall,

He fell before I hit him over and over with my pistol. Going straight for his face I kept hitting till I heard footsteps by the door. I turned to see John and Nelson staring at Jezzabelle. I growled before jumping in front of her covering her body as they looked at me in fear.

"Take him to the car. I'll take care of him later. Go!" I snapped as they grabbed the guys body and drag him out.

I uncuffed my princess as she covers herself. I noticed scars and bruises on her body as my jaw clenched. I took off my shirt and put it out for her.

"Here, put this on" I say as she looks at it in fear,

I grunt in annoyance, before lifting her up by surprise. I put her on my lap and put my shirt over her fragile body as she looks down in surprise. It fitted her body like a dress as I tried to calm myself down. I lifted her up bridal style as she wraps her arms around my neck quickly. She held onto me tightly as I walk down the stairs.

When we got downstairs she looked at the dead bodies in fear as I held onto her protectively. She looked down before she caught eyes with the guy that told me where Jesse's house was. I felt anger rise in me when she jumped out of my arms quickly going to hold the guys hand. She exchanged a few words with him before I pulled her into my arms again. I glared at the guy before walking down the stairs. He's lucky he's gay or I'd shoot his ass for touching her.

I placed her into the passenger seat and drove off as she stayed quiet. I kept glancing at her as she laid her head on the window before falling asleep.

I drove to my mansion and admired Jezzabelle's sleeping state. She looked so cute in my shirt. I got out and walked to her side. I opened it being careful not to drop her while opening the door. She sighed in her sleep as I smiled. I carried her in my arms while walking up the steps towards the front of my mansion.

Bobby and Jerry, the older guys in the gang, in their mid thirties I think, smiled as I walked up the stairs.

"Hold up? Is the Emmet King finally bringing a girl home for the first time?!" Bobby says with a fake gasp before laughing with Jerry.

"Finally. I thought we were going to have to wait 50 years till we see an invitation to your wedding" Jerry chuckles before opening the doors and letting me in with my princess,

I live in a big mansion since some of the gang that I'm closest with live with me. Once I stepped foot in the house I was being crowded.

"Aww is this the girl? She's so cute!" Johnny says,

"Yo she so cute" Ted says as the guys smile while staring at her,

She yawned and turned to dig her face into my chest as I hear an awww erupt in the room.

"Man I thought you guys were a gang not a bunch of wussies!" Justin says rolling his eyes as the guys mean mug him before turning their attention back to the cute angel in my arms,

"She's so adorable" Francis says reaching out to touch her hair before I moved,

"Move! She need to sleep!" I snapped before they all put their hands up in defense and make way for me to go up the stairs,