Chapter 3 [Party]

Judy's POV:
I woke up and I got a text message from Clawhauser(sorry if I spelled it wrong) and it said:Hey Judy,do you and Nick want to come to my party? I texted back and said OK. Nick woke up next to me and put his arm around me,I blushed.

Nick:"Morning my Sly Bunny"

Judy:"Morning my Dumb Fox"

I gave him a kiss on the cheek,but as always he always gives me a kiss on the lips.

Judy: "Hey Nick"

Nick:"Yes?"

Judy:"Clawhauser invited us to a party,do you want to go?".

Nick:"Sure".

Judy:"Alright lets get ready".

We both got ready for the party and I made blueberry pancakes for Nick because he loves blueberry pancakes.

Judy:"Nick hurry up and finish your food we need to leave".

Nick: "OK"

He finished and we left to go to the party.

General POV:
Nick and Judy were in the car on their way to the party while driving Judy was listening to music on her earphones. The music was so loud that Nick can hear it. Nick laughed a bit. When they got there they saw a lot of officers there.

Judy:"Hey Benjamin"

Clawhauser: "Hey Judy and Nick"

Judy:"Thanks for inviting us to your party"

Clawhauser: "Your welcome,Now lets go inside".

Judy:" OK "

She grabbed Nick's paw and followed Clawhauser. The party looked awesome even Chief Bogo was there. Nick and Judy were drinking some punch that Clawhauser made himself. When Judy went out in the backyard she saw lights and a dance floor with a DJ. Judy went inside to get Nick. After 2 hours at the party Judy fell asleep on the couch. Nick grabbed Judy and put her in the car and drove home.

Well end of that chapter!! Wow my fingers hurt. Oh I frogot I have a YouTube channel Its called KRAZYGIRL44. I'll see you next chapter Bye!!!!!!