Chapter 14 [1 year later]

Edited due to changes.
General POV:
Nick and Judy are sleeping in the bed until their one year old son came in.

Nathan:"Mwommy"Jumping on Judy.

Judy:"I'm up Nathan,don't wake up your sister" pointing to a 4 day old baby bunny in a pink bassinet sleeping.

The baby bunny was a girl,her name was Isabelle. She had Judy's fur and Nick's eyes and Nathan loves her a lot. Judy always gets up earlier than Nick so she can make breakfast for him before he heads to work. Judy was making breakfast then she saw Nick coming down the stairs with Isabelle in his arms.

Judy:"Morning Nick"

Nick:"Morning Carrots"

Judy gave Nick a kiss on the cheek and Nick gave Judy the little bunny. After breakfast Nick went to work and Judy stayed home to watch Isabelle and Nathan.

Nathan and Isabelle are not really hard babies to take care of. They're such angels too 😊. Judy was outside with Nathan sitting on a chair while Nathan was playing in his little playground. Isabelle started crying from the baby monitor and Judy went to go to her.

Nathan followed her. They got to the nursery. Judy picked up the crying infant from the crib and rocked her. Nathan watched his mother rock his little sister.

"You wanna hold her sweetheart?" Judy asked Nathan.

The fox nodded and sat on the nearby chair. Judy put the infant in Nathan's arms. Judy took a picture of them.

"I'm going to send this to daddy"Judy said.

End of that chapter. I'll see you in the next chapter! Bye!!!!