Chapter 24 [Attacked]

General POV:
He saw the two kits asleep.

Jack:"*Whispers*Oh you babies have a stupid fur color. That's why you won't be able to live that long."

He picked up the two kits and put them on the ground. Their lips quivered and started to cry a bit. He put his paws over their mouths.

Jack:"You girls are loud and annoying like your dad"

He sat on the floor with them and got out the fox taser. Then he heard Nick and Judy get up since the nursery was right next to Nick and Judy's room. He ran back to the guest room with the fox taser in his paw,layed on the bed,and pretend to be asleep. Nick and Judy went into the nursery and saw the two pups on the floor crying.

Nick:"Judy,what happened to them?"

Judy:"I don't know"

The pups put their arms out for their parents to pick them up. Judy picked up Brie and Nick picked up Nikki. They put them back in the cribs and gave them a bottle. After that,they went back to their bedroom.

1 hour later.....
Jack got up and went back to the kits' nursery. This time he put a blanket on the floor.

Jack:"That maybe make them not to cry"

He put them on the floor gently. He took their bottles and opened the bottles. He took out poison out of his pocket. He poured the poison in both of the bottles. He was going to give the bottles back to the kits until he heard something.

Isabelle:"What are you doing to my sisters?"

Jack saw Isabelle and Nathan at the doorway with Austin behind them.

(A\N why is he awake anyway?)

Jack:'Uh.... Nothing"

Nathan:"You put poison into the bottles didn't you?"

Jack:"No"

Isabelle:"Oh really?"

She picked up the poison.

Isabelle:"What is this then?"

Jack:"Its nothing"

Nathan:"We're going to tell mom and dad"

Jack got angry and picked up the kids.

Jack:"You're not going to tell anyone"

Isabelle:"Mommy! Daddy!"

He put his paws over their mouths. The kits started to cry. Judy woke up and shaked Nick a bit.

Judy:"Nick wake up!!"

Nick:"What is it Carrots?"

Judy:"The kids!"

Nick and Judy ran to the nursery and saw Jack with the kids in his arms.

Judy:"Let them go Jack!!"

Jack:"No way!"

Isabelle,Nathan,and Austin bit his arm and ran to Nick and Judy. The kits were crying on the floor. Jack then pointed a gun at them.

Jack:"Say bye bye to your son and husband Judy"

He shot the gun at Nathan and Nick and Judy saw blue stuff on them.

Judy:"Is this....... Night howlers?"

Jack:"Sure is"

Isabelle:"Uhh mom"

Judy saw Nick and Nathan growling and going on all fours. Judy grabbed Isabelle,Austin,and the kits and ran downstairs. Nick and Nathan went savage! Judy backed up to a wall.

Isabelle:"Mommy I'm scared"

Judy:"It's going to be okay"

Jack was behind Nick and Nathan smirking.

Judy:"Jack don't do this"

Jack:"Oh I already have honey bunny"

Judy:"Why do you have night howlers?"

Jack:"Cause I was the one helping bellwether and I'll make every predator in Zootopia go savage"

Nick and Nathan went in front of Judy and Isabelle.

Jack:"Bye Bye my bunny"

This reminded Judy of what happened with bellwether but this time it was her husband and son!

Judy:*Whispers* Oh my poor Nick and Nathan"

Isabelle:"*Whispers*My best friend and daddy,don't do this"

Nick bit Judy on the neck and Nathan bit Isabelle on the neck,leaving blood go down their necks.

End of that chapter. I'll see you in the next chapter! Bye!!!