Chapter 7 [Wedding day]

I spent an hour to find some pictures of what the wedding will look like.

So here are details:

Judy's bridesmaids are: four of her sisters,Nick's sisters and some of the female ZPD officers.

Nick's groomsmen are: His brothers,Finnick,Flash,and some of the officers in the ZPD.

Here is what it will look like:

Enjoy!!!General POV:Today was Nick and Judy's Wedding

Enjoy!!!
General POV:
Today was Nick and Judy's Wedding. Everyone in Zootopia kept talking about it. At the wedding the bridesmaids and Groomsmen went down the aisle with Nick. The flower girl was Judy's little sister and the ring bearer was Nick's cousin. Judy was holding on to her dad's arm.

Stu:"You look beautiful Judy."

Judy: "Thanks"

Stu:"Don't froget to smile"

Judy:"I won't"

When the music started Everyone stand up and looked at Judy walking down the aisle when she made eye contact with Nick, she was really in love with him.

Preacher: Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to witness the union of Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps. Not anywhere in this world has there been a love of a predator and prey until Judy and Nick had that strong love and partner ship. They will now say their vows.

Judy:"Nick, The first time we met, I fell deeply in love with you. I knew that you were the animal I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Every moment we spent together that day,my love has grown. My heart,my soul and everything I am belongs to you. You're the most amazing and perfect animal I have ever known. You make me happier than I ever thought possible and feel truly blessed that you have agreed to be my husband. So I make these vows to presence to our closest friends and family,so they witness the promises I make. I solemnly vow that I will spend everyday doing everything to be the wife that you deserve; to support, love and cherish you;through the happiest times,even the darkest time. I vow to be your best friend,your closest soulmate, and most of all,your wife. Now matter what life may throw at us,I will never stop loving you,never stop caring for you, and never stop trying to be the wife I can be. I love you Nick with fibre in my heart."

Nick:"Judy, you are my best friend,I would've never guessed that when I went to that Ice cream shop that day,I would meet my future wife. Someone I've been praying for and dreaming for so long. I fell in love with you kindness,your humanity,your faith,and you sense of humor. As your husband,I promise to love you without resevervation,to support you in your goal and encourage and respect in your successes and your failures. Loving of what I know of you and trusting of what I don't yet know. I promise to stand by you and I promise to work at our love and make you a priority in my life. I adore you Judy, and my love is yours completely today and always."

Preacher:"Now the rings"

A little fox gave them the rings.

Judy:"Nick,this ring I give you, My personal gift and personal promises of love and trust,and pride that you're my husband. We will wear these rings and let the world know,that I am yours,and you are mine" Then slips the ring on his paw.

Nick:"Judy,this ring I give you,My personal gift and personal promises of love and trust,and pride that you're my wife. We will wear these ring and let the world know,that I am yours,and you are mine." Then slipped the ring on her paw.

Preacher:"Judy, do you take Nick to be your husband through sickness and in health, richer or poorer as long as you both shall live?"

Judy:"I do"

Preacher:"Nick,do you take Judy to your wife through sickness and in health, richer or poorer as long as you both shall live?"

Nick:"I do"

Preacher:"By the power vested in me and the city of Zootopia I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss"

Nick and Judy kissed and everybody cheered and went wild.

(Reception)
Judy and Nick both cut the cake and pass plates with cake on it to everyone. They were opening their wedding gifts until Judy stand up.

Judy: "OK time to catch the bouquet"

All of the girls went crazy to catch the bouquet. When Judy threw it Nicole caught it. It was time for the father-and-Daughter and Mother-and-Son dance.

With Judy and her Dad

Stu:"You look beautiful my little baby girl"

Judy:"Thank you dad"

Stu:"You're so grown up I can just remember when you were born and I held you for the first time." He was crying.

Judy:"Oh dad I'll always be your little baby girl."

Nick and his mom

Carla:"Nick, you have chosen a beautiful girl to spend the rest of your life"

Nick:"I did didn't I"

Carla:"you did"

Nick:"Well, I'm glad that I met her"

Carla:"Me too"

After the dance, Nick and Judy ended the party and went on their honeymoon.

Nick:"Well this is the start of something new"

Judy:"And the start of a new life."

Nick:"I love you Judy "

Judy: "I love you too Nick"

Wow 932 words!I never wrote that much in the chapters. I'll see you all in the Next Chapter! Bye!!!!