Chapter 6 [Dress and Tux Shopping]

Enjoy!!!
Judy's POV:
My mom,sister,Fru Fru, and Nick's sisters well Nicole and Brianna were with me and I were dress shopping and getting some jewelry for me and Nick's wedding.

Bonnie:"Judy do you like this one?" My mom asked while putting a dress in the air.

Judy:"I'll try it on" I got the dress,tried it on and it was beautiful. It fitted on me like a glove and I didn't want to take it off. One of the workers there putted the veil on my head it had roses on it.

Nicole:"Here put on this bracelet and necklace"

Brianna:"Here put on the necklace that Nick gave to you too"

I looked at the mirror and had the bouquet filled with roses in my hand. My mom came up to me and look like she was crying.

Bonnie:"*sniff* you look beautiful Bun bun.".

Judy:"Thanks mom"

With Nick.

Nick's POV:
My Mom,Lisa,Finnick,Brandon, Diego,My Dad,and I were getting a Tux for the wedding.

Carla:"Nick look at this Tux over here" it was exactly like my normal clothing. I putted it on and it was perfect. My mom look like she was crying.

Carla:"Nick you look amazing. My little baby grown up" She hugged me crying.

Nick:"Mom I'll always be your baby no matter what" I gave her a kiss on her forehead.

Lisa:"I'm joining" she came in our hug. I looked at my dad.

Mr Wilde:"Oh what the heck" He came in the hug.

I bought the outfit. And there's one thing on my mind

And that was my soon to be wife.

I'll type the wedding in a bit and I'll show what the wedding will look like. See you next chapter. Bye!!!!