Chapter 29 [First Match And Championship Match]

General POV:
The kids were excited to watch their mom have her first match and her first championship match. Nick and the kids well only Isabelle,Nathan,and Austin got to go since the kits hearing. They all sat in front row seats. They were watching some other wrestlers fight but the kids wanted to see their mom.

Isabelle:"When is mom going?"

Nick:"Soon"

1 hour later....
The kids wanted to leave since they thought Judy wasn't going. Then the bell rang.

Announcer:"This is a finals of the Divas Championship tournament!!!"

Nathan:"Yes!!"

Then Judy's theme song came on. The kids were cheering for her. She had a gold-ish outfit on and a cape on. She also did "Talk to the paw" thing. Before she got in the ring she blew a kiss to her family.

Announcer:"From BunnyBurrows,Judy Wilde!!"

She took off her cape and got in the ring. She then flipped her ears and winked.

Going to the end of the match cause I'm lazy😂😂..

Judy was still fighting. Then she did a move on this pig. Judy pinned her and she got to three!! She was happy!!

Announcer:"The winner of this match,A new divas champion! Judy Wilde!!!"

She took the title from the referee's paw. He tried to put up her paw but she put "Talk to the paw" thing and she lifted up the title.

2 hours later....
Nick and the kids were at home with Judy's family waiting for Judy to come. Then they all hear the front door,it was Judy with a title in her paw. She went to the living room and it was quiet until...

Judy:"*Lifting up the title* Guess who's the new champion?"

The whole house went crazy cheering for her. Judy's parents came up to her.

Bonnie:"Congrats Bun bun"

Judy:"Thanks"

Then her kids came running to her.

Isabelle:"Mom,that was awesome"

Judy:"It was wasn't it?"

Nathan:"The best"

Nick came up to his wife. She had a smirk on her face.

Judy:"You have the best wife ever right?"

Nick:"No... I have the best bunny wife ever"

She pulled his shirt towards her then their lips connected.

Judy:"I love you Sly Fox"

Nick:"I love you too Sly Bunny"

End of that chapter. I'll see you in thew next chapter! Bye!!!!!