Chapter 28 [Contract]

I'm sorry this is happening but it's been on my mind for a while! Don't hate me for this!!
General POV:
Judy and Nick have been working out in the gym. They have a secret from the kids since they retired in the ZPD. One day I an Tiger came over to the house. The kids wanted to know what was happening but they had to stay in their rooms.

In Nathan's room.....
Isabelle,Austin,and the kits were in Nathans room playing.

Isabelle:"What is happening down there?"

Nathan:"Well,I don't know but I did find this in mom and dad's closet." Getting something from under his bed.

Isabelle gasped at what she saw. Her !mother might be something what the family always watches on TV.

 Her !mother might be something what the family always watches on TV

Judy's outfit...

Isabelle:"Mom's going to be a wrestler?"

Nathan:"I think so"

10 minutes later...
Judy and Nick went into Nathan's room. Judy got shocked of what she saw on Nathan's bed.

Judy:"*Sighs* You kids found out didn't you?"

Nathan:"Yes mom and it's......... Cool!"

Nick:"Really?"

Isabelle:"Yeah,we get to watch mom beat up animals!"

Nathan:"Yeah!!"

Nick:"I'm glad you kids are happy"

End of that chapter. I'm sorry I made this its just that I wanted this to happened! I'll be waiting for bad comments about this. I'll see you in the next chapter! Bye!!!!!