Chapter 13 [Uncle Finnick]

General POV:
4 months later Finnick went to go babysit Judy and Nick's son. When he got there Judy and Nick told Finnick about Nathan's schedule. While Nick was holding Nathan in his arm facing Finnick, Nathan squirts milk in Finnick's face. Judy and Nick laughed a bit.

Nick:"My son just milked you"

Nathan giggled.

Judy:"Well we should get going"

Nick: "OK let's go" He gave Finnick the baby.

Nick and Judy gave the baby a kiss on the cheek and left. Nathan started crying when Judy and Nick left.

Finnick:"Oh what do I do?" He talked to himself.

Finnick took the crying pup to the couch.

Finnick:"Do you need burping?"

He patted Nathan's back and Nathan spitted up on his shoulder.

Finnick:"Eww how could your parents keep up with you?"

Nathan stopped crying. Finnick put him down in his playpen and watched TV. Finnick fell asleep on the couch and Nathan was looking around the room. Finnick woke up and saw that Nathan was gone. Finnick worried and thought that he'd get into big trouble. He looked around the house and threw everything around to look for the pup. He found Nathan on top of the table drinking his bottle of milk. He sighed in relief and put the pup back in the playpen. He looked around and saw everything was a mess. He picked up everything and looked at the clock.

Finnick:"Oh no Nick and Judy are coming in two minutes"

He put everything away and sat on the couch. Judy and Nick came in the house and saw Finnick watching TV with Nathan in his arms.

Nick:"Hey Finnick, How was little Nathan? "

Finnick:"He was good"

Nick:"That's good to hear"

Finnick gave Judy the little pup.

Judy:"Well I better put him to sleep"

Nick:"OK Carrots"

Judy went upstairs to put Nathan to sleep. Nick gave Finnick $50 and Finnick left.

End of that chapter. I'll see you in the next chapter! Bye!!!!!