Theme song

I was at the shops yesterday with my brother and something reminded me of this really catchy theme song.
'Any place anywhere. 13cabs will get you there.'

Every time I looked at my brother or he looked at me. I would sing it. I think if I said it one more time it would drive him insane.
What you need
•a brain
•someone to annoy
•a theme song.

What to do
Go up to someone of your choice and Sing a catchy theme song that will get stuck in their head. Walk away and come back a minuet later and sing it again but this time pretend to stuff up on the last word which will then give you an excuse to sing it again.

If they start to get frustrated this is good.( for you. Not for them.)
Walk over to someone else and make it look as if you didn't mean to walk next to them. Ask the person( it would be awkward if it wasn't from your family) and ask if you can tell them something.

No matter what the say sing the song really loud so the person you are trying to annoy walks away. After you've sung the song say thank you and walk off to that person you are trying to annoy and pretend you were never next to them.

At this point they will look really pissed off. Ask them what's wrong. They will probably say.
"You keep singing a really annoying song."
This is when you look confused and say what.
"Oh this song."
Sing the song again.

Now this is the part when you get a good few meters away and stay away for the rest of the day. If you don't then I'm afraid you probably won't be alive to comment their reaction. 
😝😝