Frozen

I am very, very, very, very, very sorry for not updating. I've got many, many excuses. You know, I um, yeah. I've got non, sorry. Anyway, here's another chapter. This one is an annoying thing I do to my brother. It's real easy, enjoy.

What you need
water
• a plastic cup/container
• someone's toothbrush (not your own unless you want to annoy yourself
• a freezer

What to do
Before you go to bed, grab your plastic cup/container and fill the cup with water, up to the three quarter mark. Grab your toothbrush and put it, head down, in the water. Make room in your freezer and put the toothbrush in.

Sleep and wake up the next morning a tad early. This gives you time to grab the toothbrush and put it back where you found it. If it worked, then it would be stuck in the cup as it's frozen.

Do your morning routine and act normal. You'll know when they go to brush your teeth 'cause you'll hear them yell. When this happens run to their aid, don't laugh as they will make you fix the problem.

I've done this a few times and the most recent time, I added dye in the water before I froze it. That also works and is so much more entertaining.

Thanks for reading and I promise I'll update more!!