Chapter 1

Kei leave her house and walk alone in the street, she stopped to take a deep breath, she smile widely as she look at the blue sky, she look forward far away and Continue walking.

"I still have a lot of time~".

She said and go to a place she usually go there when she have free time, she stopped and look up with a smile.

"How Have you been?! Did you get enough water from the rain yesterday?! I think you did because you look colorful and clean~ Try your best to be big ne? Because I will become big too like you! Hahaha".

She giggle to herself but stopped when she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her neck, she smile and close her eyes.

"Ohayou...Kou". She said softly.

"Ohayo Kei, sorry for been late~". Kota kiss her cheek and Kei shake her head.

"No it's ok, I just get here". Kota look up to the tree and smile.

"You were talking to the tree again?!". Kei giggle and nodded.

"Yeah, Sorry but it's become a habit ". Kota giggle and tighter the hug.

"It's ok~ I like it anyway, more then that....This big tree has the most beautiful and sad members and we have to be thankful for letting us meet desho?!". Kota said and Kei nodded.

"Yeah, We meet here for the first time and we will always met here and be together ". Kei turn to look at Kota who smile to her and get closer to kiss her lips.

"Let's go or we will never make it to the plane". Kota said after breaking the kiss and Kei nodded, they look at the big tree and smile.

"Wait for us big tree, we will come back ". Kei said before they leave.

*9 Years Ago*

"Where is Kei?! Where Did She Go?!". A middle age woman asked worriedly.

"We Don't Know! She Was Out This Evening To Play With The Neighbors But She Didn't Come Back!".

A maid said and make the woman panic, the weather is so stormy outside and their 15 years old daughter is not home yet, She run from home when her parents start shouting at each other because of her, whenever she said she want things her mother agreed but her father not, and they start shouting and yelling at each other, this time she had enough, she used to go and lock the door in her room and don't get out for days but now she run from home after she said to the maid that she will go to play with the neighbors like every time.

There was a big tree in the middle of their town, a really big tree that can be seen from far, Kei was all wet, trembling due to cold and crying in silent under the big tree, hiding there from the wind and heavy rain.

"Who...are you?!".

Kei look up to the one who come, she didn't say anything but cry more.

"What are you doing here? Are you ok?!". The boy get inside the small aperture under the big tree, Kei move aside to give him a space to sit

"I-I...Hate Home!! I....Don't want t-to return!". Kei said while sobbing and trembling.

"You see how is the weather! Your parents must be worried like hell about you!". The boy said but Kei shake her head.

"N-No!!...I-I Don't Care!!".

She cried more and hold on her legs, the boy touch her hand and it was so could, he take of his jacket and put it around her, she looked at him and he smile.

"My name is Kota, Yabu Kota, and You?!". The boy Kota asked her.

"....Kei, Inoo Kei". She looked down sadly but Kota suddenly hugged her tightly and make her surprised.

"W-What are you----".

"You're so cold, I will make you warm, I mean...This will make you warm". He said and she hugged him back when she felt warm.

".....Thank you". Kei said and he nodded.

"Ne....Do you know what?!".

"What?!". 

Kota release the hug and look into her eyes, she felt uncomfortable from his way of looking at her but it wasn't bad!

"....I think I-----".

Suddenly a thunder sounds can be heard and make Kei screaming in fear and hug Kota tightly, Kota was surprised at this and he hugged her back trying to calm her.

"Are you ok?!". He asked worriedly.

"I-I'm...Afraid of...Th-Thunders!!".

She was panting and trembling really badly, Kota release the hug only to sit probably and lay his back in the tree wall, Kei looked at him with her teary eyes.

"Come".

He open his arms telling her to come closer to him, she did and put her head on his chest and he hugged her tightly but gently.

"You will be ok, I'm here with you".

Kota whisper into her ear and make her heart beats fastened, she look up and meet with his eyes, he looked at her eyes and smile.

"What?!". He asked softly and Kei shake her head and put it on his chest again.

"I just...felt something in my heart". Kei murmured and he heard it and smile.

"Is your heart beating fast like mine?!". Kei nodded as she can hear Kota's heart beats.

"It's fine then".

Kei didn't response to him and just close her eyes when he hugged her tighter and bring her closer to his body for warmth. They stayed for hours like that until the weather become better with only rain sounds ....

To Be Continue ~....

I Write This Fic With One of The Authors, I Write Chapter and She Write One....

But the last chapter she didn't write it, this was 2014!!....>__<

I Didn't Stop Thinking About This Fic Since then, So I Write The Chapters she Write With My Own Plot & Style, And I Write The Ending Too....^_^

I Hope You Will  Like This Story Until The End....^O^)/