Final Chapter 9

Kota was walking back and forth, he never expect that he will be that nervous, Kei suddenly start shouting and telling him to hurry because she will give birth to their first child, and now they are in the hospital, waiting for the doctor and the nurses to get out from the room, he heard the baby crying and he stunned in his place, the door opened and a  nurse call him to enter, he saw Kei holding a small baby next to her chest.

"Kou look". Kei call him and he get closer.

"I told you, he is a boy". Kei said happily as her prediction was right.

"But Honey....He Looks Like a Girl!". Kota said and make the doctor and nurses laugh at his comment.

"Yeah, but he is a boy".

"What will we named him then? We have to name him a nice boyish name". Kota said and Kei think about it, but before she say anything Kota put his finger on her lips.

"Remember, No Tree". Kei laugh at him and nodded.

"Ok Ok, It's Yuri. How is it?".

"Yabu Yuri? Honey I Said Boyish Name Not Girly Name!!". Kota Frowned and Kei Pouted.

"This Name Can Be Used For Both Gender! I Want It!!". Kei said firmly and Kota shake his head as he give up.

"Ok Ok, Not bad, Welcome to the world Yuri~". Kota said as he play with baby Yuri's cheeks.

"And Well Done Honey". He Kiss Kei's forehead and she smile to him.

"Thanks dear".

*********************************************************

After few day's in the hospital, finally Kei can leave it with her new baby born Yuri.

"Ne Kota, When We will go to have a picnic??".

"Picnic??".

"Un! I Feel like doing that, the weather is so great too! You said we can go to the big tree again as three, we are three now, how is it??". Kei said and Kota nodded.

" Nice idea, You want it today?".

"Yes, I'm totally fine".

"Ok Then we will return home to get ready then".

"Yaaaaay~".

After getting ready, they went to the big tree and sit under it, they were playing with baby Yuri when Kota suddenly kissed Kei out of the blue.

"Why so sudden??". 

Kei ask him and Kota smile to her and kiss her again, Kei hold his cheek and kiss him back, he break the kiss and hug her.

"I'm the happiest husband in this world now". He said and Kei giggle at him.

"I'm so happy that you are happy~".

"I'm so thankful to that day when we first meet under this tree, I Will always be thankful to everyday I know you more and more, until that day I married you, and today too, I am so happy to know you".

 Kota hugged her tighter and that make a lot of memories come to Kei's mind, she placed Yuri away from her lap and hugged Kota tightly too.

"I'm so happy to know you too, This....This was how I fall for you, You hugged me so tight that it makes me feel all warm and safe, Your heart beats, your smile, your smell, your voice, your everything, It was a moment but it changed me so completely, I'm so thankful for god to bring you to me that day". Kei start crying and Kota pat her head.

"We are a happy family now Honey, I will never let you hurt or sad at all, we will try our best to make Yuri a perfect guy too, Let's make our life a happy life until we gone, ne?". 

Kota release the hug and look at her, he wipe her tears with his thump and she nodded, Yuri's whined disturb them and Kei take him to feed him and they continue playing with him under the big tree.

*OWARI*

Thank You So Much For Reading & Voting For This Fic Until The End...*Bow*

Hope You Enjoy With it...^______^

Please Wait For a New Fic Soon...^3^