Chapter 2

Kei Look around and feel all excited, Kota look at her and smile before he turn to focus on the road.

"Why So Happy Honey? ". He ask her.

"Eeh? ~ Why Not? ~ We are Going Somewhere Desho?".

"Yes we are ~".

"By the Why....To Where? You Didn't Tell Me??"

"You Will Know When We Arrive There". Kei pouted and look outside the car.

"Not fair~". Kota chuckle.

"I will give you a hint, remember one of our conversations under the big tree when it was a Sakura blossom season".

"Eh? We Talk A Lot That Season For Days!!".

"Think hard~ You Said Something to me and I Told You I Will Take You".

Kei Tried to think hard and remember their conversations.

*Flashback*

"WHAT!! YOU WILL LEAVE?!!". Kei Shout and Kota look at her.

"Don't Shout~ I'm near you and can hear you so well~". 

Kei pouted and Kota sighed, they were in second year high school when Kota suddenly tell Kei He will Leave the town to another city to complete his studies.

"I Will Come after I finish my studies don't worry".

"But.....I can't talk to you anymore".

"Why Not?? ". Kei Look down to her drink and sighed.

"......When will You finish your studies? ". Kei asked him back.

"5 years".

"See?! It's So Long! I want to go to Okinawa with you next year at last! The weather there will be so nice!". Kota widened his eyes.

"Eeh? Didn't you say You Want to go with the one you love?!". Kei flushed red and look away.

"I-I...It's Not Important! I Can Go With You!".

"......Kei". Kota call her slowly and she look at him.

"Y-Yes?".

"Wait For Me, I Will Take You there".

*End of Flash Back*

Kei Widended her eyes and look at Kota who was smiling all the way.

"Is it...Is it...Okinawa??".

"Bingo~".

"KYAAAA!!". Kei Start screaming and Kota just laugh while shaking his head.

"We didn't go to a honeymoon because we were so busy, I take a vacation and call your work to give you one too, I couldn't think of another place except for Okinawa, I know that you will be so happy about this". Kota explained and Kei look at him.

"Are You Serious?! I'm So Damn Happy! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!". She Kiss His cheek strongly and he laugh.

"Glad you like it~ We will have a lot of fun there".

"Sure We Will~".

TBC~