Chapter 5

Kei was sitting on the bed which was viewing the beach scenery, she lay down and sighed, after a few minutes the door open.

"So Late~". She said annoyingly and Kota giggle.

"Sorry~ But I was taking a bath so bear with it~". Kota said while drying his hair with the towel, then he lay next to her.

"What are you looking at honey?!". Kota asked and she smiled.

"The beach~ Although I can't see the waves but at least I know there is the beach near us, The room view is so nice ~". She said and Kota tilt his head.

"You like the sea that much?!". Kei look at him and nodded.

"Of Course! Don't you remember what I said when we was under the tree?!". Kota tried to remember but he shake his head.

"Mou~ It Was So Important!! ". Kei said annoyingly.

"Sorry but...Not everything I remember! We Have a Lot Of Memories There! ". Kota said and hugged her.

"So...You don't remember what I said after that?!". Kei looked at his eyes and he just stare at her.

"...What?!". Kei pouted and looked away.

"Remember it By Yourself! Good Night! ". She Cover herself with the blanket.

"Eeh? Are you mad?!". Kota asked but she didn't answer.

He sighed and lay next to her, he close his eyes and tried to remember what she was talking about, but he fall asleep.

*F.B*

"Here You Are!! What Are You Doing Here?!". Kota asked and sit next to her.

"....Nothing". Kei answered coldly.

"Why so Sad?~ Its not good for you~ What is it Kei-chan? You can tell me". Kota ask and get closer to her, she looked at him and sighed.

"Ok, I really like to go to the beach for once". Kei said and Kota tilt his head.

"Ok~".

"I Love the beach, I even dreamed of making out near it or even can see it!! It's Weird!! ". She said and Kota just blink his eyes.

"Hope this dream come true... Ah!! Sorry I Have To Go! I Remember Something important!!". Kota said and run away, Kei just look at him and sighed.

*E.o.F.B*

Kota open his eyes and shout.

"AHHHHH!!!". Kei jump panicky from her sleep and look around.

"Uwah!! W-What Happened?!". Kei asked panicky.

"I Remember now!". Kota said and Kei looked at her watch.

"God Kou! Its 2 am!!!". Kota hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry for not remembering that". Kei sighed and pat his back.

"It's ok~ I'm not mad~".

Kota look at her and smile, he turn her to change their position, now he become on top of her.

"So?! You want it now?!". Kota whisper to her and she blushed.

"B-But...It's midnight!! ". She said nervously.

"I Don't care.......I want you now~".

Kei blink her eyes. She couldn't do anything but to smile and circle her arm around his neck.

"Okei~ I'm all yours~".

And the night go on with a lot of moans. In the morning, Kei whined and open her eyes.

"Kou~ Wake up~". She said sleepy.

"I Don't want~". He hugged her tightly and Kei close her eyes again.

They are so tired from their activity at late night, and when Kei wake up again she looked at the watch.

"Kota! Our day will end and we are on the bed! Get up!". Kei said and Kota whined.

"Mou~ I don't care as long as I am next to you~". Kei blushed but she take the pillow and start
hitting Kota.

"Wake up! I want to go and walk around the place!". Kei shout.

"OK OK I will wake up now but Kiss Me First~". Kota said as he point at his lips, Kei sighed and kiss his cheek, Kota pouted but he is  awake now and run to the bathroom, Kei sighed and giggle.

"He is so childish". She stand in front of the window to see the beach.

"Huh~ Only the beach......No Big trees~". She said and suddenly Kota hugged her from behind.

"You miss the big tree already? ~". He whisper to her ears.

"Un, I do, but it's fine to make a new memories away from it".

"But still, the most important memory is when we were under the big tree desho?!". Kota said and Kei nodded.

"Yeah".

"Don't worry, we will go to see the tree again and play but.....".

"But what?!". Kei turn to look at him and he kiss her cheek.

"But as three people~". Kei widened her eyes and blushed hardly.

"W-What?!! Kou You ----".

"Yes honey~ I want it, That's why....I will make sure you get pregnant in this days we are here~ So be prepared~".

Kota cornered her on the window and she just look at him silently with her red face.

"Now...Should we go and take a bath together?!".

TBC~