Chapter 4

Kota smile when he see Kei's eyes sparkling, not only that, she was holding his arm tightly.

"Look Look! Oh My the Weather is So Great! Let's Go To The Beach!". Kei said full of Excitement.

"Wait Honey~ Aren't you tired??".

"Not At All".

"But I AM, At Least let us go to the hotel and check on our room before we leave". Kei pouted.

"But~~~~".

"No But, We Will leave to the beach when the time is ready".

"Hai~". She agreed and follow him.

They arrived to the hotel, Kota turn back to look at Kei who was sitting on the chair with her long pout.

"Sir, you choose the room that----".

"Shhhhh! She Will Hear You!". Kota cut the lady and turn to look T Kei who was playing with her phone.

"Yes I did, is it ready?". Kota whisper to her and she nodded.

"Yes sir, can we take your stuff there?".

"Yeah sure, Ah! When will the lunch and dinner start?". The lady check on her notebook and show him the time, Kei sighed and turn to look at them with a pout.

"Ok then, Thank you". Kota thank the lady and turn to Kei who was looking at him.

"What is it honey?".

".....You really so sociable person ne?".

"What do you mean by that?". Kota frowned and Kei just passed him, Kota gasped when he remember something from the past.

*Flashback*

"KEI!"

"Go Away! I Don't Want To Look At You!". Kei look at the other side and Kota stand next to her.

"I Know I Will Find You Here, When You Are Angry And Sad You Come Under This Big Tree, What is it?". Kota ask her and she look away.

".......Nothing".

"It is! You are mad at me right?". Kota asked and she turn to look at him.

"You Knew it, Then Don't Do It Again!". Kei said firmly and Kota frowned.

"But What Did I Do??!".

"You Are So Sociable Guy Kota! Don't Talk To Anyone So Openly Like That in Front Of Me!". She said as she point at his face.

"Why do you care anyway??".Kei was taking aback by this sudden question and blushed.

"N-No Reason".

"I Know Why though". Kota hold her hand and pull her closer to him.

"Sorry, I won't do it again".

*End of flashback*

They arrived to the reserved room and the man who bring their stuff leave the room.

"Kei----".

"I Will Use the bath first". She cut him as she take off her big coat and throw it on the bed, Kota sighed and hold her hand.

"Listen to me Honey".

"Why Should-------".

"I'm Sorry". He pull her closer and kiss her lips genteelly.

"You----". Kei said when he break the kiss but he shut her with his finger on her lips.

"I Know you are angry at me, Sorry, It Wasn't on purpose, it's a bad habit, Sorry". Kei shake her head and hug him.

"No its ok, Sorry that I easily get jealous".

"I have a present for you, come here". 

Kota hold her hand and they stand in front of the large curtain, he open it and Kei's eyes widened.

"So??".

Kota ask her and she was so speechless, their room were with sea view, Kei open the window and the beach breeze hit her face, Kota was enjoying the view too, but not the beach, his wife's angelic view.

"It's so beautiful". Kei said and Kota stand next to her.

"We will go later, ok?". Kei put her head on his shoulder and nodded.

"Okei~".

TBC~