De Ja Vu'

I lay in my hospital bed unable to see or move the only sounds that I could make out were beeps and a faint buzzing sound. My head pounded inside my skull and my entire body ached. I found myself blinking frantically to try and clear my vision but to no avail. I heard a door open and quickly turned my head to try and make out who was approaching me. I felt a presence a soft presence , a calming presence, I felt oddly at peace and relaxed suddenly my body ached no longer. When my vision cleared I found myself looking at a beautiful woman with dark hair and stunning Emerald eyes I watched in silence as she checked my vitals noting the stats on her clipboard. I got a glance of her name L. Jauregui it read she brandished a stethoscope around her neck. I cleared my throat causing her to turn towards me her warm smile sent a shock through my body.

"A-are you my Dr.?" I asked my voice raspy almost incoherent.

"Yes, I am how are you feeling today" she asked the smile still on her face

"Like shit to be honest" I said as I tried to sit myself up"

"Here let me help you" she said

I watched her lean over me effortlessly sitting me up it was strange... I didn't feel anything.

Catching a wiff of her she smelled like Gardenias.

"You hit your head pretty hard, I've prescribed you a low dose of pain medication for that it should help a little but I want your body to heal itself naturally " she said I nodded my head in response.

"Now I just need to take your pulse and heartbeat this may be a little cold so I apologize"

She said I watched as she gently opened my shirt and placing the cold padding onto my chest I jumped a little.

"I'm sorry I know it's cold, can you take a deep breath for me?" She asked as she gently placed her hand on my head and stroked my forehead

I began to breathe in slowly and with each breath I felt as if I were floating.

"Are you ok? you spaced out for a minute?" The beautiful woman asked

"Y-yeah I'm I'm ok" I said my vision returning blurry again.

"I'm going to perform a test tell me if-"

"If you're testing my vision don't bother, I can't see anything right now it's all blurry." I said.

I caught a distorted glimpse of a tattoo on her arm roman numerals for the number 27 XXVII. Before closing my eyes I suddenly became lethargic

"Your vision will return in a few days until then I want you to rest" she placed her hand on my shoulder and before I knew it everything went black.

_______________________________

I came to about 5 hours later my body was in a state of complete relaxation, my headache had subsided and my body no longer ached guess thw medicine finally kicked in . I glanced around the room blinking once again and suddenly my vision became crystal clear. My eyes focused on the door as it opened in walked an older Dr he had a clean shaven beard and a stethoscope around his neck.

"Well, it's nice to see that you're finally awake!" He said cheerfully I watched as he checked my stats and wrote down something on a clipboard.

"Are you my Dr?" I asked curiously

"Yes, yes I am I'm Dr. Herring you hit your head pretty hard honey I'm surprise your awake" he said as he unwrapped the scope from his neck and placed the cold padding on my chest.

"Now, I'm going to run a test to test your vision tell me if-"

"W-wait there was a Dr. Here a few hours ago... she said that she was my Dr". I said furrowing my brow

"Oh really now? That's odd I am thw only Dr. assigned to you sweet heart since you arrived in the ER yesterday" he said a smile still present on his face.

"No, there was a Dr here she did the same as you're doing now I swear it" I said becoming agitated

"Honey I can almost 100% assure you that there is no other Dr. Qualified or assigned to your room I am the only E.R. Dr. On call tonight.. what was this Dr"s name? Can you recall? He asked looking concerned.

I had to think for a minute before I reaponded. "She wore a badge! L. Jauregui that was her name!" She had dark hair and beautiful green eyes that's all that I can remember and and a tattoo on her forearm roman numerals for the number 27" I almost shouted

Dr. Herring looked at me oddly

"I'm going to lower the morphine dosage for you honey there's a good chance that you could be hallucinating from hitting your head on the wreck" he said noting this on his clipboard.

"D- Dr h-herring I know what I saw I remember seeing her there was a Dr here I am not hallucinating" I said now I was becoming upset.

"Y/N, honey that's not possible for one we don't have any female Dr's here as of yet and second there's no record of A Jauregui ever working here as a nurse or a Dr. Get some rest sweetie I'll be back to check on you in a few hours" he said as he got up and exited the room closing the door gently behind him.

I sat up in bed looking around the room flashbacks cut in my mind I remember vividly she was here!

"No,No that's impossible...this can't be... I know what I saw.. if there is no Dr. Here by that name.. then where did she come from..?

A/N I am taking my time with this new story tell me what you guys think of this first chapter your feedback is very important