The Beautiful Stranger Pt 2

I spotted the girl walking away from the cafe, but it's almost as if she were gliding or floating rather than actually walking. I noticed that her feet never really touched the ground yet they were centemeters from it. "What the fuck is going on with me" I asked myself internally as I shook my head thinking that maybe I was seeing things suddenly the girl had dissappeared but as I rounded a corner she was standing right there (Pic below shows her facial expression only because I love this fkn picture)

 "What the fuck is going on with me" I asked myself internally as I shook my head thinking that maybe I was seeing things suddenly the girl had dissappeared but as I rounded a corner she was standing right there (Pic below shows her facial express...

Our bodies collided and I fell to the ground but strangly when I ran into her she didn't budge it's almost as if she were a hard statue or something

"GODDAMMIT, you scared the shit out of me!!! I screamed

"You know, you shouldn't use Gods name in vain"

she said calmly as her Emerald Eyes bore into mine. I managed to pulled myself up with her help she was very strong to be so small she couldn't of been any taller than 5'5 and I was 5'8 so I towered over her a little but our Heights when standing in front of one another was perfect.

"Why are you following me?" She asked her voice was very raspy yet sweet and kind a bit melodic.

"I- I wasnt" was all that I could say

A small smirk crossed her lips. God she was so beautiful she almost didn't look human... no one is this beautiful.. I thought to myself.

"You should keep your thoughts more secret" she said smiling at me

My eyes widened "what did you say?" I asked looking at her with furrowed brows

The girls stare never left mine

"I said you should watch where you're going" she replied

It took a second to try and process her words, I knew that wasn't what she had said but my mind forced me to think otherwise.

"It was nice bumping into you again y/n but I really have to go now." The girl said and with that she turned on her heels and started walking down an Ally way towards the old abandoned McKay Warehouse why was she going there? That place has been vacant for years. I thought

I shook myself of my thoughts quickly as it was none of my business.

I glanced up and saw the girl turn back and look at me before she continued walking.

"WAIT!! At least tell me your name!!" I yelled. At that point, the girl stopped in her tracks and turned towards me walking back in my direction as I stood frozen in my place. She got to me quickly..

"My name is Lauren" she replied her stare sent chills through my body

"Lauren" I repeated she silently nodded her head turned and walked towards the Alley once again.

After a few minutes I watched the girl disappear around a corner curiosity got the best of me and I ran down the alley to find her for some reason I wanted to see her again. As I turned the corner hoping to see her still walking she was gone. I stood in shock wondering if the medicine was in fact making me hallucinate.. then something that sent chills up my spine dawned on me... "how did she know my name?"

_________________________________

I arrived home at about 5pm I felt drained for some reason and needed to lay down. I entered the house and headed upstairs but I was stopped by Camila who demanded to know where I had been and that she had been calling me for the past hour, I glanced at my phone and saw that I had 3 voice messages and 5 missed calls. I stopped my hike up the stairs and turned to her.

"Camila can we please talk about this later I need to lie down" I started to feel a bit lightheaded.

"No, we are going to talk about this NOW where the hell have you been!! I've been calling and calling I thought something happened to you! She screamed.

I suddenly felt faint and I reached the top of the reps I stood still the room was spinning and I felt faint

"camila"

Where the last words I uttered before I blacked out.

I woke up fluttering my eyes, I felt something cold rubbing against my forehead. Once my vision became clear, I saw Camila

"Hey, you're awake finally."

"What happened? " I asked looking around

"You fainted at the top of the stairs,hit your head pretty hard you've got a small knot" she replied as she dabbed the cold rag on my skin

"Camila, I saw that girl again in the allyway being Cafe latte, I followed her then she disapeared"

Camila looked at me as if I told her I had just seen a ghost.

"Just humor me okay" I asked Camila raised an eyebrow at me.

"Okay, I'm listening"

I sat up against the headboard and began.

"This girl she she was beautiful she had dark brown hair and her her eyes were I don't know she wasn't human, I followed her out of the cafe and when I came to at corner she was fucking standing right there and I I fell to the ground and she helped me up but I I didn't feel her touch me I didn't feel anything!" I said as I began to get hysterical.

"Babe calm down okay, it's going to be fine maybe your pills are"

"No goddammit why doesn't anyone fucking believe me! I said cutting her words off. I saw this girl! With my own eyes!! Three times!!! She's real!! And the fact that everytime I see her no one else does is making me think that I am going fucking crazy" I gestured throwing my hands up into the air.

Camila stared at me with sadness I her eyes.

"Do you think I am crazy Camila.." I asked looking looking into her eyes

When she took too long to answer me, I turned my body away from her.

"You can leave now, I don't need you here" I said coldly.

I felt my bed rise signaling that Camila had gotten up, I heard her sniff as she left the room closing the door quietly behind her.

Word count : 1,054

A/N in the next chapter, Lauren's character is introduced fully in the story stay tuned things are about to get very interesting.. thanks for voting!