Changes Pt 2

100% Credit goes to my buddy the AMAZINGLY TALENTED
@FifthHarmony911 for the idea for this chapter :D <3

word count :1494

*not proofread sorry for mistakes

============================

"I'm in love with you y/n even though you don't feel the same way about me,even though you rejected me heh I just can't make myself not have these feelings for you". She said staring down at the bed.

I loved Camila she was my best friend we grew up together I have watched her go through a string of boyfriends but none of her relationships had lasted for more than a few months. However her relationship with Shawn had been going on a year now and Shawn had told me that he wanted to actually marry Camila when she was ready.. Shawn was a good kid and like a brother to me he actually helped me through some pretty tough tines in my life including teaching me how to love myself and how to learn to accept my condition.

"Camila..I"

"No its ok you don't have to say anything I understand you'll never want me you've told me before" (A/N but that pic doh..) she said sadness ridden in her voice.

"No,it's it's not that I just I've got... I was born different" I said Camila stared at me confusion on her face. "What do you mean?" She asked furrowing her brow "I was born intersex Camila" I blurted out I glaced up to see her still confused "what's that?" She asked "I was born with a penis" I mumbled "y/n.... I already knew that Shawn told me a few months ago" was her response I stared at her unable to produce words.

"He told you?" I asked a bit ashamed

"Yeah, he did and .. I-I don't care what you have I still love you just the way you are.." She confessed.

============================

The days and weeks went by quickly and the conversation between Camila and I was still weighing heavily on my mind
I was in my gym exercising and pouring down sweat when Camila walked in with a bottle of cold water and a towel I was only in my black sports bra and black shorts "I didn't mean to disturb you Bibi though that you might need these" she said handing me the water and towel I watched discreetly as she stared at my abs I wiped my face quickly and chugged a few gulps of water "hey thanks. For this" I replied