Recovery & Release

Five days had passed and I was FINALLY allowed to be released as per MY Dr.'s consent. I couldn't say that I was anymore happier to return home. Being in the hospital for an upwards of 2 weeks, having to eat shitty cafeteria food, and deal with a tit freezing room nightly was not my cup of tea. I was more than excited to leave. I gathered my things placing them in a cheap plastic bag one of the housekeepers gave me. My strength was almost back to normal but I had to be on crutches until the stitches in my leg were removed and my leg was fully healed from the broken bone that I'd suffered in the accident also, my arm had gotten pretty banged up too with bruises and a deep laceration that also had to be stitched up and bandaged. I looked like a mummy to say the least. I was still in a significant amount of pain but not enough to want to spend another night in hell. I hadn't seen the mystery Dr since that day but she constantly stayed on my mind. Walking to the nurses desk I asked to use a phone because my iphone had gotten completley distroyed in the wreck. But before I go any further I guess I should tell you exactly HOW this whole thing happened in the first place...

All that I can remember is that I was leaving a party I wasn't drunk at all in fact I refused to drink that night but there were others who got shit faced and decided to drive home. I remember leaving the party and making my way towards my house I remember turning a corner and my car flipping over and being pinned inside just as I was about to fall unconscious and then I remember the girl who saved me.. she pulled me out of the car all that I could remember about her was her beautiful green eyes and dark hair.While I was recovering in the hospital, I made many failed attempts to convince my friends Dinah,Normani,Camila, and Ally that this girl that pulled me from the wreckage was in fact real yet for some reason NO ONE seems to belive me, not my parents, not my friends... no one but even so, I still maintain that I know what I saw and that I was FAR from crazy.

I sat in the lobby and waited for my best friend Camila to pick me up, I would have driven myself home but.. well I wasn't in the best physical shape to do so at the time. I watched as Camilas black 2016 Jaguar X-Type pulled into the outpatient Bay she scanned the map to see where she should go poor thing she looked lost "Camila!" I yelled her head snapped in my direction and she was off running towards me enveloping in a koala hug

"Ouch ,ouch babe easy I'm still healing" I said

"Ohh shit I forgot baby I'm sorry" she replied as she released her grip on me.

"How are you? Are you ok?she asked looking me over

"Yeah but I need a lay down n recover my body is still weak" I said with a half smile.

"Yes let's get you home I stopped by the pharmacy and picked up your prescriptions and I stopped by Stefanos and picked up your soup,pasta for dinner and the special order Garlic Bread knots you like" she said happily a worried look painted on her face.

"I'm ok honestly just tired" I said giving her a reassured smile.

Camila gave me a half smile and led me to her car. I fell asleep on the way back to my house when we pulled up I was awakened by a peck on my cheek

"We're here" Camila cooed in my ear my eyes fluttered open and I stretched my aching bones before exited the car Camila ran to my side "do you need help?" She asked as I positioned my crutches and bounced on one foot

"No,No I need to walk baby the dr said that she wanted me to heal on my own" I said assuring her that I was ok.

________________________________

*Narrator*

10:30 pm a woman walks into the emergency section of the lobby and heads to the nurses desk, there is only one ER Nurse on duty at the moment a male in His late 40's going through paperwork
The beautiful young girl with striking green eyes and dark hair walks up to the desk.