Changes

Word count : 1127
*proofread & Edited 8/25/16

I awoke to a splitting headache and blurry vision the familiar smell of my bedroom was the only familiarity that my senses could pick up "Camilaaa!!". I yelled as I twisted and turned on the bed "Camila fuck!" I hollered once more. Within seconds my bedroom door burst open. And Camila ran to my side "what's happening! What's wrong!!" She asked a sound of both fear and panic in her voice.

"My head I need something for my fucking head!" I hollered

"Ok!ok I'll be right back!" Camila left the room and within minutes she had returned with a glass of water and pain pills I took them from her hand shoved them into my mouth and chewed the poisonous chalky taste hit my taste buds almost immediately I took two big gulps of water and lay back down in a daze.

"Are you ok?" Camilla asked as she gently stroked my head her eyes were warm and inviting filled with love and care I could feel that Camila genuinely cared about me. I stared at her before nodding my head my headache was beginning to subside.

"Stay here with me I've go some crazy shit going on right now and I don't have anyone else to turn to everyone thinks I'm fucking crazy and I'm not". I began to ramble on when I was silenced by Camilla's soft shhhhh and her gentle strokes to my head.

"Let's not talk about that right now you need to get your mind off of this and try and relax I'm gonna go make you some soup". I allowed her to leave but the minute she was gone I missed her oddly I shook the thought from my mind and waited patiently for her to cone back. When she reappeared in the doorway holding a tray a smile crosses my face and bounced to her she also smiled.

"I made Chicken Noodle it's from a can I hope that's ok?" She asked

"No that's fine" I replied as she walked over to me and sat the tray in my lap I ate quickly and quietly.

"Camila how'd I get back here? I asked Camila looked a me oddly
"You went for a walk last night we got into an argument and you left but you came back later acting weird I let you sleep and here we are now"