Chapter 6 (Alex p.o.v)

“They may be nerds but I knew they love people like me not you.” Tina, the leader of cheerleader hissed before slamming me to the wall. I bit my lips, trying to hid the yelp that tried to escape. My shoulder throbbed in pain. They glared and spited, leaving me in the girl's bathroom. When I tried to get up, using my shoulder to push me up, I hissed. I groaned and leaned against the wall and slumped down.

I refused to answer Ashley and she got frustrated and pissed. She got warned by the teacher which pissed her more. She glared at me, saying it's my fault and I'm a whore for seducing The Nerds. They started to be friend with me and when they got the message that I'm not replying, they became a bitch. They just assumed that those few weeks about my disappearance had made them believe I did something to catch the attention of The Nerds.

They tripped me, slammed me with a textbook, spited on me, pulled pranks on me with the help of the boys and any of you can think of. But I'm used to it. It's just they do it more frequently and public. I sighed and stood up, ignoring the pain and picked up my book. I bet there's going to have a bruise. I shrugged my shoulder and it's getting better and better but it's still hurts.

I slung my bag on my good shoulder and walked out the bathroom like nothing. I walked towards my usual spot, under the tree. I threw my things under the tree and slumped down the ground. I groaned and rubbed my shoulder, closing my eyes. My hands were shaking due to the pain. Then a thought crossed my mind, how am I going to write?

I cursed under my breath and a shadow covered my sight. I looked up and relieved when I saw Ms.Salvor frowning. She pulled me up and helped me to her class. I cluntched my shoulder and shrugged again. Ms.Salvor opened the door and gestured me to go in. I went in and she helped me to take off my shirt, applying some cream onto my bruise.

I screamed when the door was busted open. I cluntched my shirt tight to my breast. My eyes were wide and my face was hot because of my blush. The Nerds stood outside the door, panting. I blushed crimson red. I quickly wore my shirt and looked down embaressed. I heard Ms.Salvor explaining but I was too busy hiding my face from them.

Suddenly my chin was tilted up and my eyes were met with a concerned eyes. He stroked my cheek and he turned me around. My heart beated faster and I held my breath. He pulled up my shirt and I heard a few growls. I pulled away and pulled down my shirt.

“I'm fine.” I huffed, crossing my arms in front my chest. His face went serious and he clentched and unclentched his fist. I sighed and hugged him. I don't know why but it just felt right. I felt him wrapping his arms around me and he was careful about my shoulder. I mentally rolled my eyes.

“I'm fine Damien.” I replied again. He sighed and I felt him nodded against my head. I shook my head and pushed him away. I heard him growled but I just shrugged it off. I hugged Ms.Salvor and thanked her for helping me. She just waved me off. She even winked at me, signaling Damien. I groaned and walked out the class. I can pratically heard Ms.Salvor's laugh.

“Alex!” The guys yelled. I turned around and they were running towards me. They looked tensed and angry by their looks even though they're holding in. I stopped at my track and they bombared me with questions. Like what happened to me and who did this to me, with an angry tone. I held my hands up and shuted them up.

“Talk to me when you guys are calm down.” I snapped and walked away. They're annoying me! They talked too much. They think thay could get angry at those who bit me up? They are The Nerds! Th--

My eyes widen. Of course. They are The Nerds. And I just snapped at them. They're in a gang. They could take me down any minute. I stopped at my track and mentally gasped. They would be pissed. I groaned and the bell rang, signaling lunch time over. I walked into my class solemly and that's when I knew, I had the same class with The Nerds. I groaned the second time and walked in.

I pushed the door opened and I walked in with my head down like usual. The teacher's not here yet and I was scared shitless. I sat down my spot, that is the last and behind table and when the doors opened, I gripped my jeans tighter. How am I going to apologize to them? I heard footsteps walking towards me and I took a deep breath.

Is now or never.

“I'm sorry!” Eight person yelled unisonly. I stared at them wide eyes. I looked around and noticed I'm the only one here in class with The Nerds. I stared at them and they looked each other nervously still not meeting my eyes. And I did what I thought.

I giggled.

They looked up and stared at me weirdly. I giggled and bursted out laughing. I cluntched on my stomach and laughed. I wiped my eyes and shook my head while they kept on staring.

“N-No.. I'm sorry. It's just that it's funny when I was about to apologize to you guys, you guys said sorry to me.” I smiled blushing. They looked at each other then laughed together with me. I stopped giggling and their laughter died down when the door opened. There stood our school popular jock, Brian.

He stared at us then smirked. He walked in with his friends like a actor and purposely shoved Sho behind his shoulder. He stood unstablely and fell with his fake glasses. Brian just laughed with his friends.

“That's only funny. We laugh at things like this not you guys. Nerds with a mute.” Brian said glancing each of us. When his eyes landed on me, my eyes widen a bit. I sat back timidly and I felt a bit scared but showed no emotion. His eyes tell me he's planning something. Then the door opened again and walked in Sarah.

Bad news. Bitch aware. Rumors spreaded about her being a slut like Tina and she's Brian's girlfriend. And she dated Kaden before. Hard to belive right? Well. Believe it. She's actually a very kind and sweet girl. When she came into this school, she tried to speak with Kaden.

When they knew each other well enough, then Brian came into the view. He would always teased Kaden how weak he is and how he's a nerd. He would tried to pick on him but Sarah's always there for him. But things change. Things got too far. Sarah got bullied by the cheerleaders and teased by the jocks. She had enough and she blew up. At who? At Kaden. She blew up at Kaden.

She kept on saying how she had enough and said she's going to break up with Kaden. She just wanted a normal life and she got fed up being bullied by the populars. Saying how good her life as the popular at her old school. Brian confessed his feelings to Sarah and she left Kaden for Brian. That was very unexpected. Now, she became a bitch and picked on The Nerds like trash.

“Oh? The mute eh?” Sarah snickered. I rolled my eyes. I'm not mute. I just doesn't want to talk. Sarah then turned towards The Nerds and she shivered. She ran to Brian and he snaked an arm around her as she gagged.

“Baby, I bet they're servent for Alex the mute eh? All bloody worm.”

Ah... So what do you think? Why did they suddenly bullied her when last time they don't even bother her? And what's going to happen next? Soo plleeeaaassee...

Read

Vote

Follow

Comment

=D