Chapter 11(Alex p.o.v)

After Britanny screamed at me, a girl lunged at her. She had shiny black hair with a pair of yellow eyes. She lunged and hit her out of no where. She was pulling Britanny's hair and girl, she screamed like a pig. She punched her a few times and Britanny flipped her over and now she's hitting her. I jumped from my seat and pulled Britanny's hair.

And again the pig screamed.

She let go of the girl and she turned, trying to punch me but failed miserablely. She stepped on Ryder's leg and she fell as Ryder cursed at Britanny. The whole class were silence but was interupted by the door opening. The teacher stepped in and her eyes were aimed at Ryder and Britanny's position. Her face redden with anger. Britanny's hair looked like a bird nest while Ryder's shirt were messy due to Britanny. From the teacher's point of view, they were having a hot make out session. The teacher screamed and pointed at those two, saying one big word for them.

“DETENTION!” Their face paled. They knew even though they had the reputation, they still have to maintain their good grades for their parents and they bever had a detention before. They forced us nerds to do their homeworks and stuff but still... never detention.

“B-But...” They were silenced by the teacher. The teacher slammed the books on the table and asked all of us to sit. We sat back to our place, not before glaring at me. I blinked my eye at her. What..? My view was blocked by the girl that helped me just now.

“Hi, I'm Samantha. You can call me Sam.” She said smiling, sticking out her hand. I blinked at her then sticked out my hand. When I grabbed her hand, she looked so happy and her smile on her face widen. I smiled slightly at her atittude.

“Alexandra.. You could call me Alex.” I said in a small voice. Her eyes widen and I siad, if her smile could widen more, her smile should be very wide. She let out a small squeal and hugged me. I was not... expecting that. As if she's reading my mind, she pulled back and smiled shyly at me..

“Sorry.. I was just excited I guess. Since you don't talk and being named as the mute and you know...” She trailed off. I smiled and nodded. She would be a great friend. She made me forget my problems. She told me that she wanted to make friends with me for a long time but fate don't allowed.

We even had the same class together. She didn't asked about The Nerds which I was glad about but I can see she's interested and she wanted to know too. But she's smart, not asking. We went to our class together and she's the one who's doing the most talking.

“Bye Alex.” She said as she waved me goodbye. I smiled and waved my hand. She turned and ran back home. When I turned around, I saw The Nerds looking relaxed and happy a little. I sent them a small smile, signaling I'm ok. When the twins were about to walk here, someone called my name. They stopped walking and narrowed the person behind me.

When I turned around, I wished I didn't turn. All my feelings resurfaced. My guilt, my pain and my sadness. They saw and came over me and hugged me as I choked back a sob. They rubbed my back soothingly as they whispered over and over again that it's not my fault.

“It's ok it's ok.. Let's go home ok?” I nodded my head in their chest as they carried me back to their car. I turned my head towards The Nerds and gave them a small wave. I didn't get to see their respons when I was pulled into the car. They drove away. When we picked up Josh and Lily, they ran into their arms.

“MAXXY! RON!!” They jumped into Max and Ron's arm. They laughed at their brother and sister's energy. Yeah... They're my brothers. Max and Ron twirled Josh and Lily around as they squealed with laughter. When they put them down, they ran to me.

“Sissy!” They smiled at me and grabbed my leg. I ruffled their hair and they pouted.

“Let's go back yeah?” I asked. They nodded their heads eagerly. I smiled and opened my palms. They took my hand and dragged me to the car. I opened the door and they hopped in without thinking. Max and Ron sat infront as Max drove.

“We need to find out Caleb.. He lied to us and our money...” They trailed off. My head snapped up. What money?

“Money? What money?” I asked. Ron turned his body and stared at me.

“We sent money that we earned to you guys every month through Caleb.. It seemed that he took our money as well..” Ron glared at the cushion. My eyes soften. I strectched out my hand and touched his cheek. His eyes snapped to mine and his soften too. His hand grabbed mine and he snuggled into my palm.

The car came into a stop and we bring Josh and Lily out the car. They ran into the house and brothers came and hugged me. Tears threatened to leak out as I whined and I cried into their shoulder. They soothed me and rubbed my back.

“I'm sorry... If that incident didn't happen.. you guys don't have to l-leave... And mom and dad don't have to die... And the gang...” I choked.

“It's ok Alex. We know. It's not your fault Alex.. No one expect that to happen. It's ok... it's not your fault.” Ron cooed. They pulled back and Max grabbed my shoulder, making my eyes stared into his.

“Now listen carefully Alexandra. Don't you ever blame everything on yourself. It's everyone's fault. It's not your fault. Don't make yourself so guilty. We love you, we wanted to help you so we ended up getting sent away by them. It should be our fault for trusting Caleb and not trusting our heart when they told me there's something not right. We were blinded by his act. We're sorry for not being there for you when that happened.. We're sorry for not showing how much we care...” Max cried.

I broke down and cried into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and Ron soon joined in. They kept on apologizing how sorry they were and how sorry they didn't know how we were living. When we were calmed, they told me they got a job and they will try to find our gang back or new members. I smiled at that thought. Even though we're in a gang, we do legal business. Some of us even worked as or for the police.

My heart felt a lot better and relief. I got my brothers back and I still felt a little bit of guilty about it but I kept my mouth shut. I buried my feelings deeper in my heart. I brought them to mom and dad's grave and sure, they did cry. I leaned against a tree as I watched them cried over our parent's death. I felt guilty about it again, at least I got to see them one last time but not them...

“Josh, Lily, time to bed!” I yelled. They giggled and switched off the tv as Max and Ron grabbed them and twirled them around. I watched them and I really felt like we're having a happy reunion. Their gaze shifted to mine and Max held out his hand which I gladly took.

We went into my room and everything went to the past. We climbed into my bed and hugged each other, snuggled into each other... Like a real family.

Thank you for everyone who stuck with me! I'm glad that I had readers even though my grammers are not that good and it's my first story! So I want to say thank you again for sticking with me! Yeah! Alex got her two brothers, Max and Ron are back and you knew part of Alex's story! I'll try to upload faster if I can =3 Hope you enjoy =D

Read

Vote

Follow

Comment

=3