Epilogue (Damien po.v)

It's amazing how fast time flies. We had a family and it's been ten years since Alex woke up from her coma. She went into depression for two months but she slowly recovered with our helps and her family's helps. Chase told us she still can get pregnant but it will be a little difficult. She had to sit on the wheelchair for the rest of her life.

After confessing our love for her, she was confused. She went into depression but after her depression, she replied our feelings. Since then, our feelings for each other were strong. Our gang teased us for having threesome but hey, we're twins! We aren't complete without each other. And it's exciting...

And now, we're the perfect family with two sons and two beautiful baby daugthers. It's miracle when we found out Alex's pregnant. We bought a new house since there's more people living with us and we don't mind. She still hate the fact that we need to carry her upstairs or downstairs but she kept quiet about it. She will tried to do most of her things by herself but sometimes she just needed help. I'm still working on the gang stuff and Max and Ron are the same.

Since Alex's near death experience, Max and Ron were super protective towards her. More protective than us. Alex couldn't take it anymore and snapped at them, making them relaxed a little by little. Caleb and Jared were dead. They hung themselves in the cell after being held in prison for a month. They didn't want to meet anyone after what they did.

“Dada!” I was broke out from my thoughts when I heard a familiar voice. I looked down and saw my beautiful angle, Isabelle. She's 4 years old this year. She looked just like her mom and she had her features except she had my dark blue eyes. I picked her up and she squealed in laughter. I chuckled and I looked up as the door clicked open. Lily, 16 this year came in with a smile as she turned the door knob opened. Josh, 20 years old, carrying her sister, our angle Alex.

“I told you I'm fine.” Alex grumbled and huffed. Josh and Lily laughed. I shook my head as Belle squirmed in my hand, trying to reach her mom. I put her down and she screamed for her mom. When Alex saw her baby daugther, her eyes lit up.

“Moma! Uncle Josh, Aunty Lily.”

“Hey baby girl.” Alex cooed as she was placed on her wheelchair and she picked Belle up. I walked towards her and kissed her forehead. Her eyes met mine and she gave me her beautiful smile.

“Hey Teddy.” I chuckled. We started to use the nickname that we gave each other when we first met. I pecked her lips again when we heard noises came from the door. Then Ant came in with our sons and the other daughter.

Raymond, one of the twins. He's the eldest and he's 8 years old. He's Ant's child while the other twins, Rached is my son. Rached is younger than Raymond 2 minutes and they are the best brothers, best friends and best prankster. Then there's Ant's daughter, Isodora. She's the other part of her twins, Isabelle. Isodora was more quiet and calm while Isabelle was more outgoing and wild like her brother. But when it comes to games and studies, Isodora looked like the other person.

“Hey Papa.” Isodora greeted me. She's smart for her 4 years old age. The kids went to their mom and kissed her cheek. Ant and I greeted each other and we looked at the kids, Josh, Lily and Alex. Everyone was beamed with happiness. Alex's face was lighted up like a kid on Christmas day.

“After all those shit, finally we got some rest.” Ant said sighing in content.

“Yeah.” We sighed and watched as they played. I saw Alex slowly wheeled herself out from them and went to the kitchen. Ant and I walked towards the kitchen and saw that she's searching something in the fridge. We walked towards her and Ant carried her from the back making her squealed. He placed her on the counter and I closed the fridge with my leg. I was on the left while Ant was on the right.

“Have we ever told you how much we love you?” I asked as I kissed her lips while Ant nibbled her neck. Alex's hand tangled with our hair as he nibbled her lips and neck. She let out a sexy moan before answering us.

“Both of you showed me your love.. when you put the rings on my finger, when I had my babies and when I'm useless. You still accept me when I'm ugly.” She said as she kissed our lips. I cupped her cheek and forced her looked into my eyes.

“My little bear.. You're not useless.” My fingers trailed her scars on her face and Ant and I showered kisses on her face.

“You're far than ugly my bear.” Ant said as he pecked Alex's lips again and again. Alex didn't say anything. She just smiled at us as a reply. It's a good news actually. If she's in depression, she would always yelled at us for lying and asked us don't try to comfort her.

“Thank you for not giving up on me.” She said as she gave each of us a passionate kiss. When she pulled back, she had tears in her eyes. We wiped her tears away and grinned.

“No problem Lex.” We pecked her lips again before we placed her on her wheelchair and we helped her in the kitchen. She kept on apologizing how she treated us when she snapped and she's in depression. Even though it had been 10 years, she kept it in heart. We kissed her forehead and shrugged our shoulder like it's nothing.

“Uncle Max! Uncle Ron!” We heard the boys yelled.

“Aunty Gaby! Aunty Jessy!” The girls yelled.

“Grandma, grandpa!” The kids yelled. Three of us grinned. Ant and I wiped our hands before I grabbed Alex's handle and pushed her. We walked towards the living room and saw everyone here. Soon, even the gang arrived. We cooked with Gabriel, Max's wife and Jessica, Ron's wife and mom. Alex cooked with their helps while we guys talked. The kids played with their cousins.

Serina, Max's precious daugther. Matthew, Max's son. They named them after their parents. Rene, Ron's only daugther. When Max and Ron first met them,they were worried that they would judge Alex since she's paralyzed and they're in a gang. They surprised us by helping us in the gang and helped Alex to cook and sometimes even let her do her own things. The girls understood how Alex felt and they let her do most of the things. But if things went out of hand, they would help.

Mom and Steve had been a big help through our lives. Mom would helped us by taking care of her grandkids and Steve would helped us on the gang stuff. We were always grateful towards my parents. I kissed my mom's forehead when she placed all the foods on the table. My mom giggled and ruffled my hair as I pouted. Alex's laughter made me snapped my head towards her.

Ant piggy back her and she was laughing at something. I smiled. I loved seeing her smiling and laughing without anyone or anything stopping her. Ant placed her down infront of me and I pecked her lips as she giggled. Soon, everyone was enjoying the dinner with laughter surrounding us. Ant and I turned towards Alex the same time and we whispered beside her ear the same thing.

“We love you.” Alex's smile grew widder.

“I love both of you too.”