Chapter 23 (Alex p.o.v)

My eyes snapped open, my breathing was ragged and I had no idea why. Something is not right. My instict was telling me something is going to happen today. Suddenly my door was bursted open with Lily running in with her big bear and her puppy, Lolipop. Lolipop barked and jumped on my bed with Lily. I calmed my breathing and let everything slided out my brain for awhile.

“Sissy! Good morning!” She exclaimed cheerfully. I smiled and hugged her which she gladly snuggled into. I kissed her on the forehead and she smiled widely at me. I've never seen she this happy. I did everything I could to give her a good life and I'm glad it works, a little. I brushed my teeth and ready for school.

I walked downstairs with Lolipop beside me and Lily infront of me. She placed her big teddy and hugged her brothers good morning, including Josh. Whenever I looked at the teddy, it reminded me of Damien. I remembered the day I was out from the hospital and he called me little bear and he's my teddy. But now, there's two teddy. I smiled softly. That's the only time we used the nickname.

“Morning beautiful.” I snapped my head towards the familiar voice and I couldn't but widen my eyes. Why are they here?

“Uh.. Morning Damien and Anthony.. Why are you guys here?” I asked suspiciously. They just grinned like they won a lottery.

“We're here to send you to school.”

“What?” I looked at my brothers for explaination but they just shrugged, with a damn smile on their faces. I glared at them and huffed. I walked to the counter and grabbed an apple. The twins looked so proud of themselves. I scowled but the images from last night kept on flashing in my brain. I tried to stop the blush but I failed. The twins smirked again and greeted my family goodbye. Josh and Lily hugged me before I leave.

I climbed into their car as Anthony started the car. Damien sat infront while I sat behind. I placed my earbuds on my ear as I blusted my songs, ignoring the looks they gave me or their moving lips. Gosh those lips... Alex! I mentally slapped myself. My eyes slowly wandered to the twins. Their eyes were captived even though their fake glasses were in the way. They still looked hot.

My phone rang, snapping me out from my daze. Ron's name flashing on my phone screen. I raised an eyebrown. What does he need now? I avoided their gaze and answered the phone.

“Hello?”

“Hey Lex! I'm sorry for calling you but we need you.. Sooo...” Ron trailed off.

“What do you need?” I sighed. I signaled the twins to stop the car which they did and turned around to face me.

“We need to buy new weapons.” Ron said making me snapped.

“Why?” I demanded. Why do they need weapons when we had it at home.

“We need a few new weapons Alex. When we checked the weapons that were in the basement, some can't use anymore. And we had new members.” He added quickly. Even though he can't see me glare but I still glared. I huffed and sighed.

“Fine. I'm heading home.” I grumbled. Ron thanked me and he hung up. The twins were looking at me, raising an eyebrown. I told them what my brother told me and I refused to meet their eyes.

“If they wanted to buy weapons why asked you?” I pouted, mad and tired of their questions. I glared at both of them and crossed my arms.

“None of your business and go to school.” I opened the passanger door and walked back home with my bagpack behind me. I heard the car rumbled as I rolled my eyes. I walked for a few steps before the twin's car appeared beside me with them yelling me to get in the car.

“Get in the car Alex. We will send you home.” Damien yelled. I stopped and glared at them.

“I'm not getting in. You guys have school and don't you ever said you don't need school.” I hissed and contiued walking. Thank gosh they didn't follow. I took my phone out and texted Sam, asking her to help me about my reason of not going to school. She gladly helped me.

I thanked her and I walked home. Something felt off. What's the feeling that I get when I woke up today? I sighed and rubbed my temple. I made a mental note for myself about be more careful. I bit my bottom lips and walked faster since it's been awhile we've bought weapons. Soon, our house were in my view. I ran inside and opened the door. Ron and Max washed no time to call someone and I looked around. Josh and Lily were at school and Lolipop was sticking her tongue out at me. I grinned and kissed Lolipop's head before telling her to look for our house. She barked and turned around. I smiled and walked out with Max and Ron.

“We're making business from who?” I asked, munching the cake that Max gave me.

“Ivy. But she's not there so his husband will take over.” I stopped munching the cake and stared at Max. Weird, usually Ivy was the one who sold her weapons to us personally. I never liked Ivy's husband. Ivy is our comman weapon seller. Her weapons were made from an expert she sold all this legaly. She's a forty two years old woman. She's strict and strong. But she never got her happiness. Her husband, Rick was her arranged husband. I've met his husband once and I hated him.

He's older than Ivy for a few years. I don't know why but he got this vibe the last time I see him. I met him once when I was thirthteen. He was welcoming when he met us but I couldn't help but feel disgusted when I saw him licked his lips and his eyes darken when he saw me. I always hid behind my brothers everytime I saw him. He actually tried to seduce me once but saved by Ivy. Ivy was very protective over me and I couldn't be any more grateful towards her.

My hand unconciously flew towards my dagger. I finished my cake and nodded towards Max. I'm not going to let him scared me again. When I looked out, I saw a familiar car through the mirror. I frowned and turned my head, indeed, that's the car I just sat in the morning. I growled.

“Max, Damien and Anthony were following us.” Max stopped the car while Ron walked out the car and me? Sat in the car watching. I watched as Damien and Anthony walked out the car and spoke with my brother. My brothers threw their hands up and their lips moved too fast for me to read. I frowned. I saw Damien's face lit up then Anthony said thank you.

Max and Ron walked in with a big smile and satisfaction. I frowned deeper. What are they doing? Max and Ron slided in the car and started the car. I leaned closer to them but they just threw me a dagger. My fingers traced the dagger and my heart leaped a little. It's a beautiful dagger with a few curves.

“It's a gift from them. And they're following us to meet Richard. We're worried about you and they agreed to protect you for us. You know Richard.” They glared. I blushed a bit when they told me the dagger was from the twins. I hid it on my waist which is not on their view. 

Oh gosh! I finally updated! I'm soooo sorry for the late updates recently. This month had been hectic! There's so many homeworks to do and I needed to help my teacher with stuff so I'm sorry for not updating earlier. I wanna thank to those who are stuck with my story =D

Well, let's see what happen to Alex with the twins in the next chapter! Thank you for waiting~

Read

Vote

Follow

Comment