Chapter 30 (Anthony p.o.v)

“ALEX!!” We yelled when her eyes rolled back her head and closed her eyes and fell to the ground. All of us rushed towards her as Richard and Aiden shot Jared. Damien craddled her onto his lap as she breathed in and out. But everytime she breathed, she would winced. Damien gasped and I looked at him.

His hand's covered in blood. We picked her up and saw that she got shot behind. We started yelling for someone to help. Ron and Max were trying to wake Alex up but she's not moving! Oh gosh, let her be ok. Please...

Chase came out from no where and pushed us out of the way. He do what he supposed to do and he turned towards his bag and pulled out some cloths. He wrapped it around Alex's back making her whimpered and frowned. He carried her up, she groaned.

“Sorry Alex.. We need to go to the hospital now!”

The whole ride to the hospital, everyone was tensed. I stared at Alex. She had a big cut from her forehead to her cheek. Her face looked paled almost blue. My heart broke for her. Will she forgive us for coming late? Will she ever want us or accept us again? I looked at Damien and he's crying. I drapped my arms on his shoulder and he leaned against me.

We reached the hospital when it felt like hours but in reality, it's just 10 minutes. Chase carried her out and we followed. Nurses started to push a bed to Chase and he started yelling things he needed. We wanted to go in but we're blocked by some nurse. She kept on flirting with us and she licked her lips and pushed her boobs up. She touched our hands in a flirting way.

“Can you stop? My girlfriend's in the hospital and she's way better than you. Younger.” Damien snapped. The nurse scoffed and walked away, swaying her hips like it would interest us. We were anxious and we knew... it's not going to be early. Max and Ron arrived with Josh and Lily. Soon, Steve and mom arrived with Issac. We stared at them shocked.

“Mom?”

“Steve?”

“What are you guys doing here?” We asked together.

“Well, I can't just stop worrying about Alex. We told them to inform us if they found Alex.” Mom said as she sat on the chair with Steve's arms around her shoulder. Our gang were here with some members of Max's gang. Leon stepped up towards Max.

“Richard said tell him Alex's situation after all this mess. He's going back with the police to help them about Shake, Caleb and Jared's case. Shake was found dead while Caleb and Jared were still alive. But after this kidnapping and abusing, I don't think they could run away with the punishment.” Leon said.

“Thanks Leon. All of you can go back. We.. we will wait for Alex and we will tell you her situation. Thank you everybody.” Max and Ron said as they bowed towards their gang and our gang. We were shocked but we patted his shoulder. His gang did the same and they left with worried written all over their face. I think that's when Max and Ron noticed our parents.

“Jenny, Steve, Issac.” Ron breathed. Mom and Steve engulfed them in a hug and they started to break down.. They cried in Steve and mom's shoulder as they soothed Max and Ron. I kneeled to Issac level and he looked confused. I carried him up and he looked at me.

“Why are they crying?” He asked, looking at their direction. Damien stared at Issac and smiled sadly at him. His eyes were red from crying and he ruffled Issac's hair as he sniffled. It hurts to see my own twins in pain.

“Because Issac... Their sister is in the hospital now.” Damien said in a hoarse voice. Issac knew something's up with Damien. He stretched out his hand and Damien immediately carried him from my arms. Issac stroked his cheek like Alex would do and he wiped his tears away then he sent him a big smile.

“Don't be sad Dammy! You're ugly when you're sad.” Issac said while trying to frown. We laughed and Damien's mood cheered up a bit. But where did Issac learnt all those words? I ruffled Issac's hair.

“Who did you learn from Issac?” I asked as we sat down with him on our lap. He cruntched up his eyebrown and it's cute from my view. He reminded me of Alex... Sometimes she would do that...

“Sister Alex! She told me if my family's sad, do that.” Issac said. The name of Alex bought fresh tears from Damien and me. I tried to blink them away but they won't. Before Issac could speak, Chase ran out from the room with an anxious look.

“We don't have enough supply! Find them! Max, Ron. Is any of you blood type B?” Chase asked slightly panting. Max immediately answered him with a 'me' and then Chase yelled again.

“Crystal!! Take Max!” Chase yelled before running in back the room. A nurse came and escorted Max to a room and we waited there patiently. We sat back down while Josh and Lily cluntched each other. Ron looked helpless with his hands on his face. My eyes met Lily's and I waved my hand. She looked hesitated and she pulled her brother's sleeve and both of them walked towards me.

I opened my arms which cause them to climb onto my lap and played with my shirt. Their bottom lips were slightly pouted and their eyebrown were knitted together. I hugged them closer to me as I planted small kiss on their forehead. Damien smiled and Josh climbed to him as Issac and Josh snuggled into his chest while Lily snuggled into me.

“Is she going to be ok?” A quiet voice asked. I looked down and saw some tears in Lily's eyes. She looked at me with her innocently teary eyes as she sniffled. Damien smiled softly and wiped her cheek.

“Lily.. She's going to be ok. She's a fighter..” He said, more to himself than Lily. Lily bit her bottom lips and hid her face in my chest. I carried her up a bit and patted her back, rubbing soothing circles on her back. Soon, I felt her breathing even and she hiccuped a little. Max came back and he wobbled a little. Steve stood up and helped him sat down. When Max saw Lily and Josh, he sent us a greatful smile.

Damien shared a look with me and I saw it in his eyes, adoration and longing. We wished for our own kids. But with this happening, would Alex want us? We closed our eyes and fell asleep. After hours of waiting, Chase finally came out from the room. Max and Ron shot out from their chair and asked Chase tons of questions. We stood from our seats not before placing the kkids down and we shuffled our feet, as nervous as Max and Ron.

Chase had some tears in his eyes and he took a few deep shaky breaths. Mom and Steve were asking Chase for answers and we grew more worried. He stared at us with a sorry look in his eyes. Damien and I took a step back. This can't be good right...? Our heart beated in our rib cage wildly as Chase looked at Max and Ron then he turned away.

“Alex's paralyzed.”

Read

Vote

Follow

Comment