Chapter 22 (Alex p.o.v)

I couldn't stop the blush that had on my face after having a heavy and hot make out session with the twins. And I couldn't forget what they said to me before leaving.. Soon, your moans and pants will in between us, with us under and above you. I can't help but blushed again. I'm not scared but excited. Oh my gosh... What the heck are they doing to me!?  

I took my bag and ran downstairs, ignoring the smirks that were plastered on their lips. Those lips.. Stop it Alex! I groaned and dumped my bag in the car with Lily bouncing behind me. I smiled and our day started. Lily would kept on bouncing on the seat and said how excited she is. I smiled guiltily since I never had the chance to bring her to the mall. The Nerds just followed us silently.

I swung her hand back and forth with Josh beside me. Max and Ron were keeping an eye for us and for Lily's present. Soon, everyone were enjoying themselves. The Nerds went to the arcade and played with Sam except the twins. I always caught the twins smirking at me or winked at me. They knew how to make me blush.

Because you like them. My mind told me. But there's no way.. I blushed and Lily dragged me to a toy shop. I smiled at Lily. She was drooling over a big bear but when she caught me looking at her, she turned away quickly. I smiled, knowing what she wanted. I silently took out my phone and texted Max and Ron about what Lily wanted. They thanked me and I saw they bought her the favourite bear when I bring her out.

Max and Ron rushed towards the car and hid the big bear as I kept Lily busy. When Lily said she wanted to go to the restroom, I swore I saw the twins' smirk widen. When I stood outside the restroom, the twins pulled me into the girl's restroom. Yep, they are insane. I told Lily that I'm in the restroom and waited for me. I doesn't want her to get lost.

“What are you doing!? This is the girl's restroom!” I whispered. They shhed me and planted kissed over my face. Now is Damien behind me while Anthony infront of me. I blushed and bit my bottom lips.

“You shouldn't turn us on like that Alex.” Anthony whispered huskily. My heart beat picked up as he slammed his lips on me. I groaned when Damien's hand trailed on my thight. Damn lucky I don't wear skirts. Anthony licked my lips before pulling away. He grinned at me.

“You taste like strawberry.” He pecked my lips before climbing off me. Damien pecked my lips again and they walked out the restroom. They're so lucky that the restroom's empty. I groaned and walked out the restroom and Lily came to me smiling. I smiled and ruffled her hair. She grabbed my hand, pulled me out from the restroom excitedly.

“Well, what made you so happy eh Lily?” Damien asked smirking at me. I blushed and shook my head. Thank gosh when the rest of them appeared and the awkwardness was washed away. Lily grabbed my hand and she dragged me to the cinema centre. I smiled when I saw Lily bounced around with her finger pointing at the latest show, Rise of the Guardian.

Aiden and Kaden shared a look, definitely not liking the movie since it's animation but the rest looked quite excited. Sam sat beside Noah and I made a mental note to remind myself to talk to her later. Max and Ron sat between Lily and Josh while I sat between the twins. Their arrangement of course! And they had to buy seats that seperated us and the rest. My siblings, Sam and the gang sat at row D while we sat at row A. Not to mention our seat were for four person.

When the movie started, I tried to ignore their stares but I can't when Damien's hand was rubbing on my thigh. I scowled and pushed his hand away but to be replace by Anthony's. I growled lowly at them and they seemed to like my reaction. They grabbed my hand and Anthony planted his kiss on my neck. I shivered and tried to surpress the moan and focused on the movie. My eyes widen and my breath hitched when Damien's hand was on my spot.

I tried to close my leg but they had a firm grip. I let out a sharp gasp when Damien started to rub on my spot. I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lips as Anthony bit on my earlobe and Damien continued to rub. I could feel I'm getting wetter and wetter. My eyes drifted off to row D and they were all watching the movie with all their focus.. I cursed mentally. I could see Damien smirked from the light from the movie and his hand moved upwards.

Anthony had a grip on my waist and one of his hand were cupping my breast. I wanted to say they were doing something I hate but.. unfortunately, I loved it. I hid my face in the crook of Damien's neck as he rubbed faster with him kissing my hair and Anthony squeezing my nipple. My back arched slightly and I whimpered when I felt my wall getting tighter. I moaned lowly when I came with Damien cursing and his body tensing. Shit.. Now I'm wet..

Someone touched my face and my eyes met with Anthony's. He smashed his lips on mine and we moaned on our throat. Damien cupped my breast with his hands and he messaged them, increasing my excitement. Our tongue danced together as he pushed me further and I couldn't help but wrapped my arms around him. Damien's finger circled around my hard nipple and I shivered. His hands went under my shirt and went back up to my breast. Anthony did the same. They have each of my breast and they squeezed them making me tensed.

“Nice breast. It makes you hot and we can't wait..” Damien's husky voice said from behind me. Anthony and I broke our kiss as we panted breathlessly, trying to catch our breath. Anthony leaned in and pulled me closer to him as he leaned down beside my ear.

“We wanted you so bad.. But not now.” They kissed my hair and cheek and their hands left my body, much to my body's protest. I was still trying to catch my breath and my face felt hotter than a boiling pot. I leaned back to my seat and my eyes darted to row D. I relaxed when I saw them too absorbed into the movie. Damien and Anthony grabbed my hand and they drew circles around my hand.

I managed to catch my breath and relaxed through the whole movie after our hot make out session. But my mind seemed to wrap around what we did just now. I was thinking about us. A blush creeped on my cheek again and I could heard them chuckled. I rolled my eyes and focused on the movie.

“I like Tooth Fairy!” Lily said squealing.

“I like Easter Bunny better.” Josh said pouting at Lily. They fought back and forth about who's better. I laughed as Max and Ron joined in yelling Jack Frost is better. Sam yelled Santa's better and now everyone were yelling. I shook my head and my eyes landed on the twins. They smirked and mouthed, We like the opening.

I blushed, knowing what they meant. They meant the time when they.. yeah. They smirked. We spent our day with Lily smiling and Josh can't kept his smile off his face when he got a Xbox from the gang, which caused me to glare at them. They just smiled innocently and said “Now we've got another reason to go your house frequently.”

On the way home, Lily fell asleep cuddling on Max. Josh was still talking with Dylan about guys thing which I don't understand. Aiden and Kaden bought a small puppy for Lily and I had no idea when they bought it or how they hid it so well. They just told me they got their own ways. When we reached home, Lily was awake and Max and Ron pulled the big bear for her. She squealed in joy but louder when Aiden and Kaden brought the puppy out. I smiled, knowing I don't have to worry about Josh and Lily's life anymore. I fell asleep, after eating cakes with Lily.

Sorry for MIA for so long! *Cry.. I'm sick so blame the flu! I hate being sick but I guess everyone hate being sick eh. Lol. Anyway, school's coming up and I will check my time about updating my next chapter =D 

I wanted to thank everyone who had been reading my story even it's very.. bad but thank you! I don't even know I had update chapter 22 until I saw them. O_o But thank you for sticking with me! Anyway, check out my other short story at my profile, it's called 'Maid to Mate'. My first vampire book xD

Read

Vote

Follow

Comment