Chapter 29 (Alex p.o.v)

It's been 8 weeks since I've been kidnapped. 7 weeks since my gang and BlackPanther gang attacked. 1 week since I ate. 4 days since my torture. I remembered that day clearly. I was left alone since I was cut and bruises. They didn't want to kill me so they left me alone. But on that exact day, they attacked. I was so glad when they attacked.

I caught a glimps of my brothers before I got dragged away by Shake. They were so nervous about it and they made a run. When I was put in a car, I caught Anthony running towards me. I wanted to yell for him, for them but everything is too tired for me. I had no energy left and I did the only thing I can, I smiled. Anthony stopped death in his track when he knew it's too far. But he mouthed those words that made me stop giving up.

We will get you. I knew he wanted to say more but he didn't. I smiled again but soon, darkness consumed me. They've been doing this every 2 weeks. My hands were still chained with my legs. I was wearing big t-shirt only with a shorts. Since they dragged me away, my clothes had been ripped apart and I got lustful looks from Shake. But he would stopped him. The sound of metal door being pulled broke me from my thoughts.

I watched as they brought new people in the dungeon with us. I was not surprise though. He had been doing that a lot and I was shocked when they opened my cell and they threw the person in. I gasped when I saw his familiar figure. My eyes widen and I was still trying to process what the hell is he doing here.

“Enjoy the company bitch.” The guard snapped before slamming the cell shut with a loud bang. I winced at the loud bang. I looked at him as he ran towards me and checked my wounds even though most of them had became scars.

“What are you doing here?” I asked with my hoarsed voice. Well, it's not that I'm not happy to see him here but he shouldn't be here. He looked shock from my voice and I could see anger in his eyes when he saw my wounds.

“Part of the plan.” He answered simply. I glared at him. What are they thinking? He cupped my face and I swore his eyes darken before he cursed. He ripped his clothes and wiped my cheek.

“What is it?” I asked quietly. He stopped and his eyes met mine.

“Don't you know? Alex, your face is covered with dried blood and cuts!” He roared. I shrugged and my eyes stared at the wall.

“I feel nothing.” I answered. He dropped his hands and my face felt cold without his warm. When I turned to look at him, I was shocked to see tears leaking out his eyes. I attempted to move but the clinging sound reminded me that I'm chained. I leaned down and smiled weakly at him.

“Hey, don't cry. You seldom cry.” I said. I wanted to wipe his tears away but I can't. He looked at me and hesitately, he wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled into him and exhaustion hit me like a brick. Since when I had a good sleep? He cooed me to sleep as he untangled my knot on my hair.

“Ron.”

“Hmm?”

“Promise me you'll be safe.” I whispered before I went to sleep with me laying on his chest with my hands chained.