Good

Reggie keeps telling himself that he's a saint. He believes that if he says it enough, he'll be able to distort the harsh reality of what he's done. Actually, what he's still doing every time Lara gives him a call.

Reggie thinks he's a good guy: he loves his family, treats everyone well, donates to charity regularly and goes to church on Sunday. Reggie would still be a good guy, had he not met Lara.

It was 3 am and Reggie was running a craving errand for his big sister who, at five months pregnant, ate more food than a fat aristocrat. She blamed the baby but his sister had always been a hearty eater; the only reason she wasn't obese was because, before the baby, she also used to work out regularly.

Anyway, there Reggie was, in a petrol station convenience store at 3 a.m. when in strode the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.
She's all curves and angles, not the bumps and ridges he used to seeing. She looked like she walked out of a catalogue, straight into his life and he had to smack himself before concluding he wasn't hallucinating. Strangely enough, she had taken a keen interest in him too. So keen, that by 4 a.m. they were doing all sorts of indecent stuff in a public restroom. Reggie had thought it was all a dream the next day, until his sister scolded him for not buying her a tub or ice cream at the crack of dawn. It became even more surreal when he found she'd scribbled her number on his arm.

From there things, as you can imagine, only escalated and being with Lara became Reggie's addiction. Every time they met it was an adventure and every time he thought it was too good to be true.

And it was too good to be true.

Reggie should've seen the signs; the odd meeting times, the remote meet up places and of course the fact that Lara was too hot to not already have a guy in her life.
A guy who just so happened to be her husband.
Her husband who she had two kids with. A husband who loves his family, treats everyone well, donates to charity regularly, goes to church every Sunday and isn't screwing another guy's wife.
A good guy and a great husband.

So Reggie keeps telling himself that he's a saint. He doesn't want to believe that he's someone's piece on the side or that if the truth came out, he'd be a homewrecker.
Reggie is a good guy...
Until Lara gives him a call.