Tragety (Chapt.2)

Saturday Morning

  When I woke up by the blinding light, I felt Nigou licking my face and barking in excitement. He was jumping on the bed twirling and continued barking with full of energy. "I see you remember what today is." I smiled at Nigou while sitting up. As soon as I got up, my phone rang. I opened my phone and saw that I got a message from Akashi-kun.

From: Akashi-kun

To: Kuroko

"Tetsuya, meet me at the park in the next hour sharp. Me and the others need to tell you something important."

  That's weird, why do they need to meet me. I thought I told them not to bother me today at the lockers. Oh well. I tossed my phone on the bed and headed to the bathroom. It takes awhile to get rid of this bed hair, probably half an hour. When I looked at the mirror, I looked horrible. I had this when I started growing hair, so I was used to it. After I got ready I drank some milk and left because I knew I was running late.

  When I arrived I saw that they were all waiting for me. I also saw that their faces were angry. Did I do something wrong? I'll just ask them myself. When I walked up to them with my poker face, they all gathered behind Akashi-kun along with their disappointing face.

"What do you guys need?" I asked curiously. "We need to get something out of our chest." Akashi-kun said and continued.

"Tetsuya I think you should quit the basketball club." -Akashi

"What?"

"Tetsu, you are nothing but a piece of crap." -Aomine

"A-Aomine-kun."

"You're so weak and useless. You are also short that makes me want to crush you." -Murasakibara

"Why?"

"You only hold us down, you are a curse to the team." -Midorima

"No."

"You are only a toy that I got bored of. I won't miss having a low life 'thing' like you." -Akashi

"Why now."

"We hope you die, now get out of our lives you weirdo." -Kise

"Ki-Kise." I said in a squeaky voice trying not to cry.

"Are yo-you all se-serious?"

"Do you think we're playing here Kuroko?" Midorima

"Get out of our sights you piece of trash." Aomine

"A-as you wish." I couldn't hold my tears so I burst while I was running. I wasn't paying attention to where I was heading. I just ran as far as I could. Until, I heard a loud honk.

BANG!!!!

  I found myself on the floor. Hearing screaming and shouting. I could only see a blur of the blue sky. All I could feel is pain and liquid coming out of my head. My whole body is in pain, I can't move. I feel like there's cuts all over my body, and my back hit the ground so hard I can't even feel it. I could still remember what the people I cared about said.

It hurts more to hear it from the people who you care about. I was only trash to them, a toy. My eyelids feel so heavy like there was weights on them. When I closed my eyes, I could still hear the people yelling "Call an ambulance." and "There's so many blood." and "I didn't see him! I didn't see him!" Until I heard a siren coming close to the point my ears started ringing.

Third P.O.V

When they saw Kuroko running in tears, they smickered coldly with no pity for Kuroko, while walking away.

"That ghost is finally out of our lives." -Aomine