Unexpected Chase (Chapt.8)

Mayuzumi's P.O.V

  When I woke up, I felt something warm. I looked to my left and saw a blue figure, and realized that it was Kuroko. Than I remembered what happened last night. Tetsu-chan was cuddling with me so I gently held him closer to me.

"Hhmm, oh good morning Mayuzumi-kun." He said sleepily.

"Sorry, did I wake you?"

"No." He hugged me tighter and did the same. His skin was soft and so for his hair. After a few minutes we than decided to wake up. I gave Tetsu-chan a morning kiss.

"I'll be going now. I'll see you later." He said putting his clothes on. I put on my shorts and walked him down. We stopped at the door than decided to kiss him again.

"Aishiteru." I said kissing him.

"Love you too."

(Aishiteru means 'I love you')

  I than gave him one last kiss and than he closed the door behind him.

"Yes! He's my boyfriend now."

Kuroko's P.O.V

  I headed inside the house and went straight to my room. I than spotted Kimiko-chan sleeping while Nigou was jumping with excitement to see me.

"Onii-chan." She said while sitting up.

"Good Morning."

"Could I ask you a question?" Asking with a smirk.

"Umm, sure." I said while letting Nigou run around the room.

"Do you know who's room that is right across the window?" She asked pointing the other window.

"Wait, ya that's- Oh crap."

"Mayuzumi-kun took your virginity. Didn't he?" She said giggling.

"Uuuhhh.."

"Hahahaha, that's great. If you really like him than that's fine by me. Sooo, are you a couple now?"

"I guess so." She than squealed with excitement.

"Alright than, hey today is a free day. Do you want to go to the convenience store out the campus. There's something I have to get, because they don't have it here."

"Umm, is it okay if Kagami-kun could come?"

"Of course. So get ready, I want to go shopping a bit first before we go to the convenience store."

"First, let me feed Nigou. Wait, were's the wig? Weren't you holding it while we were running?"

"It's in the bathroom." I gave Nigou his food and walked him around the block real quick. I than got dressed and woke Kagami-kun up.

"What's up Kuroko?"

"Kimiko-chan wants to go out the campus today."

"Uh right, there's no class today."

"You're the only one who needs to get ready."

"I already took a shower last night, so just give me five minutes to put on different clothes."

"Okay, we're downstairs."

~10 Minutes Later

"Sorry if you we're waiting so long."

"Umm, Onii-chan. I'm hungry."

"I could make something if you want." Kagami-kun offered.

"Really, okay." Kimiko-chan is starting to get along with Kagami-kun pretty well.