Happy Birthday (Chapt. 3)

Kuroko's P.O.V

  I'm so relived to hear Kagami-kun's voice. I hope that he won't push me away like the others did. As soon as I heard his voice, I felt like I'm floating back where the air was waving above the cold, dark ocean. Then finally I got air in my lunges. I felt hopelessly dead. I was going to grant 'their' wish, but when I heard Kagami-kun's voice I remember that I have another person by my side, Him.

'Why? Why would you hurt me? What did I do wrong? I could've at least fixed what I did wrong if you guys would have told me. Were all those smiles for me a lie? WHY?!?' I screamed in my head asking what I did wrong. There was to much questions floating around me, that I don't even know the answer to. So...
All I was to them was a toy, trash, a curse to the team, a failure. I wonder, does Kagami-kun thinks the same about me. Just remembering what they said is making me doubt everything I believe in. Overall, I still feel sore, my body is aching like crazy. I want to cry out so loud to let everyone know that I feel broken, depressed, hopeless. Mostly in front of 'GoM'. I feel lonely right now, as if I'm the only person on earth.

  Out of all the days they choose today. They probably knew that it was my '19th birthday' today and decided to give me those hurtful words to me as a present. Don't worry, I won't ever forget what you all said to me. Since it's my birthday I'll try my best to give you a present in return. I'll make sure that you won't ever see me, I'll get out of your lives. All of your lives. I hope you guys will enjoy that last present from me.

Kagami's P.O.V

  Ever since I met these guys I've been eying on them for a while. I know it's rude but I'm looking out for Kuroko. After that I broke the silence.

"Who are you guys?"

"We all used to be in a basketball team together. That's all you need to know for now." A green haired boy said while adjusting his glasses. After that the doctor that helped Kuroko came in.

"How is he father?" The green haired boy asked.

"Do to his injuries, the boy is alright. Although he has broken a bone on his back and has lost a lot of blood. Overal he will heal soon and is in good condition." We were all relieved to here that Kuroko will be okay, so we said nothing.

"But in the mean time, he needs someone to nurse him until his body heals. You know, help him move around. Just keep an eye on him if he moves too much. What he really needs is rest and to eat proper meals."

"Thank you." We all said, bowing.

"One more thing, may I know his name?"

"His name is Kuroko Tetsuya. His parents are away so there is no one to contact but us." A redhead replied.

"Thank you, now if you may excuse me." He said leaving us to decide who will take care of Kuroko.

"I'll help Kuroko, in the mean time." I said out loud.

"That's okay we can help him ourselves." The short read head said back.

"Look, I'll help him and you guys can visit him whenever you want." I offered.

"Fine by me." The purple giant said slowly.

"Fine, but don't think about doing anything reckless." The redhead agreed and left the room along with the rest. I spotted Kuroko and headed to his bed.

"Hang in there, I'm here Kuroko." I then headed to the seat next to the window and slowly fell asleep.

~Time past

Kuroko's P.O.V

  I can't move very well. I want to hug someone to tell me everything is okay. I'm feeling more hopeless then ever. I want to wake up though, I wonder where I'm at. I can't remember that much except seeing the sky and than people yelling and screaming.